chippy1000 Messages 1,167 Messages chippy1000 Feb 2, 2011 #3 Ok just add me and I'll put you on the list.
G george3120 Messages 149 Messages geordy312 Feb 2, 2011 #4 I would like one. will send request on PSN now...geordy312 Thanks!chippy1001
chippy1000 Messages 1,167 Messages chippy1000 Feb 2, 2011 #7 4 people want chrome but only 1 has bothered to send me a fr. If I don'd have any more in 5 minutes geordy will get them all. Edit: 3 left now.
4 people want chrome but only 1 has bothered to send me a fr. If I don'd have any more in 5 minutes geordy will get them all. Edit: 3 left now.
Samtheretardjed Messages 43 Messages pumpkinkinnng Feb 2, 2011 #8 I would like one too. Psn: pumpkinkinnng
chippy1000 Messages 1,167 Messages chippy1000 Feb 2, 2011 #11 2 lef send fr if you want one first in best dressed today.
chippy1000 Messages 1,167 Messages chippy1000 Feb 2, 2011 #13 Ok no more requests, to the people who bothered to read the thread and send fr I am sending right now keep an eye out.
Ok no more requests, to the people who bothered to read the thread and send fr I am sending right now keep an eye out.
chippy1000 Messages 1,167 Messages chippy1000 Feb 2, 2011 #14 5 chromes have been sent along with 1 mystery prize.
chippy1000 Messages 1,167 Messages chippy1000 Feb 2, 2011 #16 Samtheretardjed Thank you very much. Click to expand... Your welcome.
chippy1000 Messages 1,167 Messages chippy1000 Feb 2, 2011 #18 george3120 Thank you VERY much! Click to expand... Nice surprise?