Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter brennonyo
  • 35 comments
  • 1,411 views
Messages
924
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Messages
heat_wade03
.
 
Last edited:
post on da thread, pm me, do watever u please.
 
I have one , Trade it for one of each, Light Green, Yellow, Blue, Light Blue and Dark Red
 
i can trade you one for some matte paints now if you like
 
I have one , Trade it for one of each, Light Green, Yellow, Blue, Light Blue and Dark Red

You have the Audi!!, Awsome mate u wanna trade now??
 
i can trade you one for some matte paints now if you like

sounds like a deal, but lemme see if i have a deal with Cgroh89 first, since he posted first.
 
ok ;)

im online meanwhile
 
CLOSED FOR TODAY. WILL BE OPEN 2MORO with 2 slots available. And will be looking for Race Cars and LM Cars. Cheers
 
I have a Green RX-7 LM Race car

For Matte purple, yellow, light blue, pink, and a light green?
 
Good trade done with Medieval , still have another 5 paints good to go. Just offer your cars cheers.
 
Silver chrome n Mattes Back open.
 
Just wondering if you'd be up for a paint for paint trade?
I have a few mattes you don't (will have to check and clarify colors).
I'm looking for purple an orange (matte).
 
Thanks to ShIvAm for a good trade.
 
Just wondering if you'd be up for a paint for paint trade?
I have a few mattes you don't (will have to check and clarify colors).
I'm looking for purple an orange (matte).

Oh hey, i;ve matte purple, but don't have the matte orange.
 
nice smooth transaction...
 
Yeah that's cool. Well if your up for a trade take your pick.

My matte list -
Black
Black (e)
Green
Silver
Red
Light silver
Brown
Dark red
Pink
Yellow
Blue
AMG
 
Yeah that's cool. Well if your up for a trade take your pick.

My matte list -
Black
Black (e)
Green
Silver
Red
Light silver
Brown
Dark red
Pink
Yellow
Blue
AMG

I'll take this one Black (e) or a matte green, but any chance we can trade later, in 3-4 hours cos i to go to a frens house. cheers, i'll be back on later.:)
 
Yeah that's fine. If you want just PM me the colors you want.
I'll send 5 to you.
Only ones i would want in return are Purple, Light blue an light green.

Also the black (e) is the matte black not the matt black. But i do have both.
 
Thread is now back open, Many paints available
 
Now looking for Level 21 Tickets
 
Anyone want chrome n matte paints??
 
5 silver chrome chips for an audi r8 or r10, whichever you like.
 
Haven't got any level 21 tickets...

But will happily trade you a level 24 ticket for a silver chrome.
 
Haven't got any level 21 tickets...

But will happily trade you a level 24 ticket for a silver chrome.

Sounds good mate, sending a pm.
 
Looking for level 21 tickets
 
Anyone for paints??
 
Back