Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter jasynergy
  • 54 comments
  • 3,202 views
Messages
184
Messages
jasynergy
All offers completed or expired.
 
Last edited:
I have all the tickets you are missing. Looking for color variations on RX7 LM RCs, Subaru Touring car, FTO Touring Car, variations on others which can not be painted. Prefer 0 miles.
 
I have the INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) ’98 and XKR Coupe ’99
Want Some Matte Paint and a 24Lv ticket.
How many paint are you willing to trade?
 
Last edited:
i have:

CL 3.2 Type-S ’01 (S)
Monaro CV8 ’04 (S)
PRELUDE SiR S spec ’98 (S)

and i have plenty more that you are looking for. PM me if your interested. Im ready to trade the day after tomorow and im interested in the ticket year 1987 and the ticket level 24.
 
if can trade now 2000 for 2003 or camaro ss00 for toyota woodone
 
120d ’04 (S)

for

'04 ticket

Can trade now
 
I have Hsc concept and only about 4 minutes to wait. would like 2009.
 
All offers completed or expired.
 
Last edited:
So what would it take to get 1 or more of the RX7s from you?
 
# Level 5
# Level 9
# Level 12
# Rally Base Car
# Rally Car
# Historic Rally Car
# Modern Muscle Car
# Classic Muscle Car
What Would you like for these?
 
All offers completed or expired.
 
Last edited:
What do you want for Colourshift paints?
 
All offers completed or expired.
 
Last edited:
I have the Chev C5R with 0 miles.
I would trade for a '09 ticket.
I can trade now!
 
How many miles on it?
6583.1 miles & 0 switches

Bought from UCD & has sat in my garage since purchasing on 1/21/11

If you trade me the '04 ticket for the one I have now I will send you a 0 mile 0 switch 120D the day after our trade.

I also have '06, '08, '09 & '10 tickets that are available to trade.
 
FIAT Panda i.e. '90 with 0 miles/switch. in black i think.

interested in ticket 2003 or 2000.
can trade now.
 
All offers completed or expired.
 
Last edited:
i have HCD6 Concept ’01 (S) and Motor Sport Elise ’99 (S),
Can i have historic rally and rally tickets?
 
ZZII and HSC Concept (0miles/switches) for 24 ticket? If not, let me know what you wanr for that, since you basically have every car.
 
Nascar ticket for your Rally or Rally base ticket(either upto you)?
Can trade only after reset.
 
I have:

147 GTA ’02 (S)
Vertigo Race Car ’04 (S)
Monaro CV8 ’04 (S)
Fairlady Z 300ZX Version R TwinTurbo 2by2 (Z32) ’98 (S)
IMPREZA Sport Wagon STi (Type-I) ’00 (S)
CELICA GT-FOUR RC (ST185) ’91 (S)


ALTEZZA Gita AS300 ’01 (S)
SOARER 2.5GT-T ’97 (S)
VITZ U Euro Sport Edition ’00 (S)


All brand new, unused, awarded for 1000 tickets.

I also have a bunch of colors, if you're looking for something particular, message me.

I would be willing to give them away for a car tickets from year 20XX downwards (2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and so on), depending on what you have available. My PSN is in my profile, I can trade every day (from about 16:00 CET till 19:00 CET) - one car per day. I have traded sucessfully several times, but I have no problem sending first. Add me on PSN and we can trade. I don't need cars (i have at least one model of basicaly every car possible).

regards!
 
All offers completed or expired.
 
Last edited:
lotus motor sport has 3111 and the hyudai hcd6 has 82 miles. interested?
 
All offers completed or expired.
 
Last edited:
How many miles on them?
Okay,

add jasynergy to send cars
add jasynergy2002 to receive ticket.

Will send car from Element504 and would like the ticket on Torque70068
 
How about:
2009 <> 147 GTA &#8217;02 (S)
2004 <> Vertigo Race Car &#8217;04 (S)
2003 <> Monaro CV8 &#8217;04 (S)
2002 <> Fairlady Z 300ZX Version R TwinTurbo 2by2 (Z32) &#8217;98 (S)
2001 <> IMPREZA Sport Wagon STi (Type-I) &#8217;00 (S)
2000 <> CELICA GT-FOUR RC (ST185) &#8217;91 (S
1993 <> ALTEZZA Gita AS300 &#8217;01 (S)
1992 <> SOARER 2.5GT-T &#8217;97 (S)
1991 <> VITZ U Euro Sport Edition &#8217;00 (S)

No problem, sure.

We can start tomorrow, 16:00 CET as far as I'm conserned. My 24h B-spec race ends then. That is in 20,5 hours (I just noticed, you are in different timezone :)).

I'll send in that order as written above, one per day, to account: 'jasynergy'. Just add me on PSN. So we can start trading.

Thank you very much.
 
All offers completed or expired.
 
Last edited:
Will do Nascar for Rally ticket when you have a slot free.
Send me a FR to GT5GiftTickets and will get Nascar to you in a couple of days.
Send rally ticket back when you have a free slot.

Kwaka
 
Thanks for the trade
 
Last edited:
Back