Closed.

  • Thread starter Thread starter kennylmao
  • 63 comments
  • 3,754 views
Messages
3,871
Chad
Chad
Messages
kennylmao
I am looking for,

- people who are familiar with 'duping'.
- people who are looking for the car/ticket stated in the title.
- people to dupe the cars/tickets back to me.



I have for trade, (CURRENTLY ONLY THE CARS STATED IN THE TITLE BECAUSE I NEED YOU TO DUPE THEM BACK)

- '1000 ticket'
- historic rally car ticket
- level 2, 3, 6, 13, 15, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23 ticket

- all matte paints
- both chrome paints

- orange Kart 125 SPL
- both orange and black FT-86 Concept II '11
- over 990 cars in my garage so feel free to ask! :)



The trade sequence goes,
 
Last edited:
Still looking, anybody care to help a brother out? :dopey:
 
Still looking... :(
 
I have a few miles 440 R/T's.
 
I have all imprezas and the 86 ii concept '11 I'm willing to trade for your 19 ticket
 
I have a few miles 440 R/T's.

Sorry man, I have a deal with another fellow for that. :guilty:

I have all imprezas and the 86 ii concept '11 I'm willing to trade for your 19 ticket

Ok, what color is your Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11?

And I'm interested in your Imprezas, what do you want for 'em?
 
Mine is silky black. I actually picked up the ticket last night so I don't need it anymore. I'd be willing to trade for your orange 86 though.
 
I have the primera 2.0Te and the Celica GT-Four RC(ST185). I'll trade for matte paints
 
Offering Gran Turismo RACING KART 125 SPL.
Offering Subaru IMPREZA Coupe WRX typeR STi Version VI '99 Pure White....0/25,000/0
 
I have the LEGACY touring wagon in vintage green mica.

I'm looking for a NISMO 270R
 
Hi Kenny,

I'm sure I have most if not all of the ones you are looking for except the :Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 in orange which is what I'm looking for.

Need this A.S.A.P. though - let me know, cheers.
 
Mine is silky black. I actually picked up the ticket last night so I don't need it anymore. I'd be willing to trade for your orange 86 though.

Ok, I already have a trade with another guy for the silky black. But you said you have all Imprezas right? I can trade the orange 86 for them. :)

I have the primera 2.0Te and the Celica GT-Four RC(ST185). I'll trade for matte paints

Cool! Which and how many matte paints do you want for them? :)

Offering Gran Turismo RACING KART 125 SPL.
Offering Subaru IMPREZA Coupe WRX typeR STi Version VI '99 Pure White....0/25,000/0

keith what do you want for them? :)

I have the LEGACY touring wagon in vintage green mica.

I'm looking for a NISMO 270R

Ok, but my NISMO 270R is not stock and has been fully upgraded. :scared:

Hi Kenny,

I'm sure I have most if not all of the ones you are looking for except the :Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 in orange which is what I'm looking for.

Need this A.S.A.P. though - let me know, cheers.

Hi Tony! I remember you! :D I can only send cars/tickets in a couple more days, sorry. :scared: If its not urgent then I'll pass you the orange Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 when my trade is cleared up. :)
 
keith what do you want for them?

Level 18 and 19 ticket ok? I can send 1 tomorrow morning and the other monday morning.

FR sent!
 
keith what do you want for them?

Level 18 and 19 ticket ok? I can send 1 tomorrow morning and the other monday morning.

Level 18 and 19 tickets sounds good. I can send the tickets in about 3-4 days from now. Is that ok? I am not in a hurry to trade for them so you can send 'em anytime.
 
Level 18 and 19 tickets sounds good. I can send the tickets in about 3-4 days from now. Is that ok? I am not in a hurry to trade for them so you can send 'em anytime.

Sounds good I will start sending in am! :sly:
 
I own every cars on your list except the Renault (which I search) and the FT-86 but they all have 1 switch/no wins(I like to hear the motor of my cars), will trade for any on that list:


Amuse/Opera Performance Grand Turismo 350Z RS
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00
Toyota Woodone Tom's Supra (JGTC) '03
Toyota Modellista Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00

Can trade right now
 
I'll give you the primera and celica for matte brown, matte yellow, matte pink, matte orange and matte purple?
 
I own every cars on your list except the Renault (which I search) and the FT-86 but they all have 1 switch/no wins(I like to hear the motor of my cars), will trade for any on that list:


Amuse/Opera Performance Grand Turismo 350Z RS
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00
Toyota Woodone Tom's Supra (JGTC) '03
Toyota Modellista Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00

Can trade right now

I have those cars you are looking for but I have driven/upgraded/painted them. :scared: I might have the Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00 stock but it has miles. :scared:

I'll give you the primera and celica for matte brown, matte yellow, matte pink, matte orange and matte purple?

Sounds good. That's a deal then. 👍
 
Last edited:
kennylmao
I am looking for,

- AC Cars 427 S/C '66 in black with gold stripes
- Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 (PENDING)
- Gran Turismo RACING KART 125 SPL. (PENDING)
- Mitsubishi GALANT 2.0 DOHC Turbo VR-4 '89
- Nissan PRIMERA 2.0Te '90 (PENDING)
- Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00 in gold
- Subaru IMPREZA Coupe WRX typeR STi Version VI '99 (PENDING)
- Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi '94
- Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version III '96
- Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version V '98
- Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version VI '99
- Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon GT-B '96
- Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR RC (ST185) '91 (PENDING)
- Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 in colors other than black and orange

Don't mind miles, but please no switches or wins. I want them stock. :)

I have for trade,

- '1000 ticket'
- historic rally car ticket
- level 2, 3, 13, 18, 19, 20 ticket

- both chrome paints
- all matte paints (except matte black)

- over 900 cars in my garage so feel free to ask! :)


IMPORTANT:
I am not urgently needing these cars so I will only put up a trading deal sequence here and no dates.
If we have a deal, I will get to your trade as soon as possible. :)

The trade sequence goes,

1st. Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 in orange to PSN ID:rottonhatch for a Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70.
2nd. Level 18 ticket to PSN ID:gt5keith for a Gran Turismo RACING KART 125 SPL.
3rd. Level 19 ticket to PSN ID:gt5keith for a Subaru IMPREZA Coupe WRX typeR STi Version VI '99.

To do,

Send matte brown, matte yellow, matte pink, matte orange and matte purple to PSN ID:JCARROLL for Nissan PRIMERA 2.0Te '90 and Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR RC (ST185) '91.

With those over 900 cars mind giving me a FREE car that's GOOD :)
 
With those over 900 cars mind giving me a FREE car that's GOOD :)
let me finish my trades first ok. :)

And JCARROLL, I only need the Primera now. I found the Celica in my UCD. :dopey: I'll still give you those 5 matte paints for the Primera though. Accept my FR. 👍
 
Level 18 ticket to PSN ID:gt5keith for a Gran Turismo RACING KART 125 SPL. completed

But the 18 ticket must be in limbo, accepted it, but it didn't show up in my car delivery. oh well. I will send next car tomorrow am!
 
kennylmao
let me finish my trades first ok. :)

Ok thnx but can you pm me when you can? Thnx man :)
 
I am looking for,
- Mitsubishi GALANT 2.0 DOHC Turbo VR-4 '89
- Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi '94
- Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version III '96
- Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon GT-B '96

I've got these.. will trade any of them for your orange 86 II. I am free to trade from right now until whenever.
 
I've got these.. will trade any of them for your orange 86 II. I am free to trade from right now until whenever.

OK. I'm interested in these three that you have,

- Mitsubishi GALANT 2.0 DOHC Turbo VR-4 '89
- Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi '94
- Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version III '96

I'll give you the orange FT86 II for one of them. What do you want for the other two?
 
OK. I'm interested in these three that you have,

- Mitsubishi GALANT 2.0 DOHC Turbo VR-4 '89
- Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi '94
- Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version III '96

I'll give you the orange FT86 II for one of them. What do you want for the other two?

Any 2 of the level 2, 3, 13, 18, 19, 20 tickets sound good? Doesn't matter which 2.

Send me a FR to CurrentlyFapping and I'll get the first car sent tonight if we have a deal. 👍
 
Level 19 ticket to PSN ID:gt5keith for a Subaru IMPREZA Coupe WRX typeR STi Version VI '99
Car sent.
 
Back