CLOSED

• Thread starter Charlie A
  • 108 comments

GT-R, C6R, BMW, or Audi? Which car for our new team car?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You also need seat time for when you'll be able to run in GT Academy. The more experience the better. ;) You can have a break when you retire.

Ok a quick tip before I go to bed:

Not all corners are equally important. Focus on the corners that lead onto a straight. Try to get a perfect exit out of these first. Take the exit so that you can get very early on the throttle without the back stepping out on you. This will already dramatically get your lap time down. Practise practise and practise these corner exits and you will be good.

Ok a quick tip before I go to bed:

Not all corners are equally important. Focus on the corners that lead onto a straight. Try to get a perfect exit out of these first. Take the exit so that you can get very early on the throttle without the back stepping out on you. This will already dramatically get your lap time down. Practise practise and practise these corner exits and you will be good.
thank you :D and g'night

i wanna go gtr for ugstdsf i'm not running gt3 season 2 because i'm banned from it

You are not banned from the GT3 series. You got a ban from FGTA events but not in the GT3 series. In fact there is absolutely nothing wrong with your behaviour in the GT3 series, mate.

Latest Posts

Back