Closed.

• Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 53 comments
Hey @DynamicGT , I think you have to do something. You know, you are just 6 drivers, so I have an idea. My series, the IRC, is now hosting a GT3 championship, which is actually identical to yours. So it hasn't got much sense to have two identical championships at the same time if we aren't sufficient people. It takes every Saturday evening (I can't post the link or a moderator will delete it). We're 9 right now, but first event was canceled because I made a mistake with the timezones. So what about making our championship one? So all my 9 drivers will join the DRL. Just a thing: Races should start from 6 p.m. GMT or before.

Hey @DynamicGT , I think you have to do something. You know, you are just 6 drivers, so I have an idea. My series, the IRC, is now hosting a GT3 championship, which is actually identical to yours. So it hasn't got much sense to have two identical championships at the same time if we aren't sufficient people. It takes every Saturday evening (I can't post the link or a moderator will delete it). We're 9 right now, but first event was canceled because I made a mistake with the timezones. So what about making our championship one? So all my 9 drivers will join the DRL. Just a thing: Races should start from 6 p.m. GMT or before.
If your drivers are cool with it I don't see why not. Also 6pm GMT is the same as 7pm BST so we are already sorted with times. :)

Anyway count me in as a driver!

PSN ID: RappyThePro
GTP ID: RappyThePro
Nationality: Italy
Car: BMW M6 Walkenhorst
Car Number: #33
Team: Logitech Motorsport
Primary Sponsor: Logitech

Just one last thing: in the livery decals two of them do not work (Dynamic White and Dynamic Black)

Last edited:
Whoops realised it now. Both BMWs are taken.
PSN ID: RappyThePro
GTP ID: RappyThePro
Nationality: Italy
Car: Lexus
Car Number: #33
Team: Golden Bear Motorsport

@John_Wanderin I would like to be your teammate.

Last edited:
PSN ID: AB_Saints_25
GTP ID: AB_Saints_25
Nationality: Australian
Car: FERRARI 458 GT3
Car Number: #25
Team: Saints DREAM Racing
Primary Sponsor: Coopers Pirate Life Brewing Company

If I can't get at least 8 drivers by tomorrow, Round 1 will have to be pushed back.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
I only have 1 race for goro left for this season, then I'm looking for another series to fill my time slot.. can I join PLEASE

I know the 911 RSR isn’t listed but can I enter with that car if not then fine
PSN:Chisholm6192
GTP:Chisholm6192
Nationality:Canada
Car:Audi R8 LMS (or 911 RSR, if u can make the exception)
Car number:92
Team:RSR Racing
Primary sponsor:Real Sim Racing

Last edited:
I noticed that one other person has the Ferrari already signed up but I was hoping to do 2 different teams for Ferrari because there would only be 2 drivers anyways if there is only one per team, same with Audi

Last edited:
I made 4 liveries they are all the same but different base color all same sponsors, PSN is Chisholm6192 so add them from there
Anyone who joins my team can pick anyone along the liveries, and there are suits that match each car livery on Friday sport that I uploaded as well

Attachments

• A3E275AC-7159-4657-9FFB-6F862090CFDF.png
    A3E275AC-7159-4657-9FFB-6F862090CFDF.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 6
  • E56C6F20-14E2-45D3-B455-0573EBB12694.png
    E56C6F20-14E2-45D3-B455-0573EBB12694.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 8CE518E2-5FEE-460A-9E49-5BB4B0E34852.png
    8CE518E2-5FEE-460A-9E49-5BB4B0E34852.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 9CB0444F-C73A-4C16-85AA-6731BBB4E3CA.png
    9CB0444F-C73A-4C16-85AA-6731BBB4E3CA.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 6
Due to insufficient sign ups Round 1 will be post-poned until further notice. I honestly thought we would get more numbers but Gr.3 seems to be over-saturated at the moment.

I'm sorry it had to be this way. If we get an influx of registrations before next week we'll race but until then this series is on hold.

Regards, Brandon.

Due to insufficient sign ups Round 1 will be post-poned until further notice. I honestly thought we would get more numbers but Gr.3 seems to be over-saturated at the moment.

I'm sorry it had to be this way. If we get an influx of registrations before next week we'll race but until then this series is on hold.

Regards, Brandon.
C'mon, we're 9. We might get more people on the second race. Right now people are interested in Multiclass races and Touring Cars races, but this doesn't mean that if we don't get full grid you must cancel the event.

C'mon, we're 9. We might get more people on the second race. Right now people are interested in Multiclass races and Touring Cars races, but this doesn't mean that if we don't get full grid you must cancel the event.
We are on 9 yes but there is always 3 or 4 who can't race and I don't feel it would be worth our time. If I can get atleast 11 or 12 by next week we'll race.

Sorry @DynamicGT I'm going to have to pull out of this series due to another series being on at the same time I thought one was on Saturday and one was on Sunday but they are both on Saturday sorry

Back