club fame

United States
miami
wiooly
hi i was wondering how or is there a special event to really rack up your club fame. Ive been doing alot of racing etc and when i rack up some points i see my club only gets a little . Am i doing the wrong events or not long enough on certain events .it just seems kinda useless and slow to accomplish anything thank you for your response:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::gtpflag::lol:

That's right, you only get a percentage of fame for your club and online racing doesn't pay much out in the first place. Beating face-offs will help. There are also levels of challenge accessible through your profile and those pay out quite well. Otherwise, if it's just grinding you want to do, then pick a circuit and drift lots, beat face-offs and rack those point up.

Having other team members who are active is always best though, as once the team starts earning fame, it is rewarded with higher percentages of your own fame earnings as it progresses through it's own challenge list (manufacturer, locations, race type...etc.)

And there is also this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/grinding-for-fame.318259/

Last edited:
That's right, you only get a percentage of fame for your club and online racing doesn't pay much out in the first place. Beating face-offs will help. There are also levels of challenge accessible through your profile and those pay out quite well. Otherwise, if it's just grinding you want to do, then pick a circuit and drift lots, beat face-offs and rack those point up.

Having other team members who are active is always best though, as once the team starts earning fame, it is rewarded with higher percentages of your own fame earnings as it progresses through it's own challenge list (manufacturer, locations, race type...etc.)

And there is also this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/grinding-for-fame.318259/

What? All your fame is contributed to your club and you even get a small bonus.

The two fastest ways to get fame points i am aware of:

Time Trial on Tamil Nadu 01 and drift as much as you can and you should earn 12k - 16k fame/lap.

Race on Tamil Nadu 02 with 11 opponents (one lap) and win the race as fast as possible. It should earn you 10k+ every race and you can get as much as 15k if you throw in some drifts in the fast and easy corners. If you do it with a hypercar, I think it takes around a 50 seconds + time in menu restarting.

Accolades as MeanElf mentioned is also a good way to earn fame.

Back