Clubs

  • Thread starter Thread starter cygnus_zero
  • 5 comments
  • 849 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
549
Messages
CygnusZero
Would be kind of nice if there was a sub-forum for them, just so they are easier to hunt down.
 
or a sub forum league page..
 
Great idea.
An introduction to the club and then reply or keep it to pm's so it will all be kept in the same thread per club.
 
Yeah I just think with a site getting this much traffic, it would be nice if something like clubs had its own category. They seem to be just getting buried among tons of other topics.

I only got the idea from the forzamotorsport.net boards, where they have tuning garages separated out. So many of them started springing up that they really needed their own sub-topic.
 
Chill out guys. Jordan says he has features and stuff he's adding to the site. Let the game get released first, then let him do his thing. He's a busy guy at this time.
 
Chill out guys. Jordan says he has features and stuff he's adding to the site. Let the game get released first, then let him do his thing. He's a busy guy at this time.
Damn straight - Jordan's a very busy man. If you want to make suggestions for the site, I'd suggest you do so over here and at least make it easy on him. But for now, just wait a few days. In the meantime, I'm going to lock this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back