Clyde's Photo Corner [02/01 - "Cyberpunk" - Ninja H2]

Cyberpunk

The Kawasaki Ninja H2 was the bike the market didn't know it needed until the boys in green went ahead and made it anyways. A resurrection of the era of forced induction superbikes, it looks like something that wouldn't be too out of place in an Akira live action, or as Judge Dredd's newest bike. The engine is good enough for an output of 300 horsepower, but Kawasaki isn't into the weapons of mass destruction business, so the street version is detuned to 200 hp. Plenty enough to have fun in the tight corners and fast sweepers of its homeland.

24031429761_bbdcb06c40_c.jpg

Kawasaki Ninja H2

Why has nobody commented on this yet, after so many jaw-dropping updates??? It seems everybody gets so focused on the cluttered "Post this, post that" threads, that the simple idea of maintaining, (and/or) supporting others galleries seems to be a thing of the past.

As for the updates themselves, they are exactly that; Jaw dropping! It's refreshing to look through this gallery, as it shows a clear distinction between a "photograph" and a "snapshot", two lines which are becoming increasingly blurred. Here are a very few of the photos that really stand out to me most (There are far too many to post all of them). It's clear from these that your time with Forza has paid off well. 👍

18854323284_8dcb8de471_c.jpg

Creative, original and quite magical.

19558733510_eed3d34afc_c.jpg

Simple, yet very effective! This one is worthy of being put on a poster!

19720777286_a4e8df0b22_c.jpg

Classic Forza-Style photo here. I didn't even think Driveclub was capable of anything close to this. You've given me a little more hope there! Lovely angle!

19747033895_44d8ea93e0_c.jpg

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

19732268718_b4dbc4364f_c.jpg

Again, very creative. I've tried something similar a few times before, but I've yet to get a result that I'm fully satisfied with. This however, is PERFECT!

Unfortunately, many of the more recent photos are failing to load, so I'll have another look through tomorrow when my Internet connection is a bit more stable. I'm looking forward to seeing some more photos from you in the future. 👍

P.S. Apologies for the Like-Spamming. You deserved every single one of them. Thanks for the much needed inspiration.

...It seems everybody gets so focused on the cluttered "Post this, post that" threads, that the simple idea of maintaining, (and/or) supporting others galleries seems to be a thing of the past...
Quite a few of us support each other's Flickr galleries or Tweets, I know that I support Clyde's - GTP is only one place in a plethora of others;a snapshot, if you like.

Quite a few of us support each other's Flickr galleries or Tweets, I know that I support Clyde's - GTP is only one place in a plethora of others;a snapshot, if you like.

That is part of the issue. The DC community is split into so many different groups that if you wish to see everyone's work, you'll be searching far and wide just to achieve that. Take GT6 and Forza for example... Both have designated forum sites, where the majority of users accumulate and interact; creating and maintaining physical galleries, while using Flickr to host the photos. DC has never had that, and it's a shame, as so much talent gets missed out on due to a lack of one big community.

Why has nobody commented on this yet, after so many jaw-dropping updates??? It seems everybody gets so focused on the cluttered "Post this, post that" threads, that the simple idea of maintaining, (and/or) supporting others galleries seems to be a thing of the past.

Thanks for the kind words... You're constant source of inspiration, and the quality of your work a (sadly, never reachable for me) goal. I really don't know why this change you describe is happening; perhaps, the rise of the "social network" model over the old compartimentalized forums is to blame. Not that it is necessarily a negative thing; I feel that those monothematic, free-for-all threads help people who wouldn't be too confident about their work make the first steps and gain that confidence with a minimized exposure to praise and criticism.

Stay tuned! An update will be coming soon-ish!

You have a very good point there when it comes to having a space where less confident people can display there work.

Thanks for the compliment. You have some spectacular photos here, and you're constantly improving. :)

I look forward to the next update!

Back