CM Rally 2 | Toni Gardemeister Career Mode

• Thread starter evanzo7
  • 36 comments
Scotland
Inverness
evanzo7
evanzo7
Hi all,

I've started a brand new series on my YouTube channel!

I'm doing a Toni Gardemeister career mode on CM Rally 2!
I'll be taking his 2000 WRC Season Seat Cordoba through the game in the aim to win the title!

Would love if it you could take a watch & let me know what you think!

It's been excellent playing this game again! :)

I continue my Toni Gardemeister career mode with Stages 3 & 4 from the Finland Rally where I aim to build on my lead from Stages 1 & 2!

I continue my Toni Gardemeister career mode with Stages 5 & 6 from the Finland Rally.
I currently have a nice lead which I hope to extend into the 2nd half of this event!

The final stages from Finland in my Toni Gardemeister career mode.
Hoping to wrap up the Rally Victory here!

Off to Greece we go!
After winning the Finland round of the Championship we pack the sun cream & head to Greece for Round 2!

Final 3 stages are upon us now, 2 standard stages followed by a special stage!
Time to wrap up Greece!

Leading the way after the opening two stages! Target now is to keep that into the halfway point of this rally.

Decided to finally upload a video for this series again!
So, Off to Sweden we go now after winning last time out in France!

Couldn't be any closer to McRae after the opening two stages of the Rally! Let's see if we can make that gap a little more sizable!

Bigger lead at the start of this video compared to the last one but still nowhere near comfortable!

Another slight increase in our lead last time out! Let's cement that win now in these final 3 stages!

After finding out I am very rusty at this game, it's time for Stages 3 & 4. I now know what to expect, so let's see if I can improve!

I would like to start by apologising that there is no episode 19.
After uploading I found out there was several audio issues & I was unable to go back into the files to fix those.
I wanted to leave the video up but it really was unbearable, you missed half of what I was saying and the game audio wasn't great either.
The stages themselves were poor with me finishing 6th & 9th. I'm sitting 9th overall going into these final stages and have about 10 seconds to find!

Why did you not use the pc version

At the time of recording the first episode I wasn't able to, so just carried on playing it on Playstation after that.

So after my dismal attempt at Rally Australia the first time, I've had to do it again to keep the Career Mode alive!

We were poor last time out in Australia, only mustering a 5th place finish!
Lets hope Kenya has better things in store!

Kenya was actually the rally I used to perfom the worst out of the roster in that. However, in France and Italy I was damn too fast. You could really go insane in those full grip.

I fire up these old colin games now and can't do that anymore. That had to come with the times that was played and the way younger you were, all in your favour, and looking at things from another perspective than today's yours. Games will always be tied to the times and memories you got from when they were enjoyed, like music

However, there is wrc3 for the ps2, and man.., I don't know why but that game on chase camera and looking at your car always sideways (instead of the camera following) with the spinning wheels never gets old. It's always fun and at the same time a delight to the senses regardless its aracdy approach. You get all the actual rallies from them, full of beautiful stages too, and that old chillin wrc setting from a time everything was better in this sport

I hated cmr5 and 4 in a way too, but loved cmr3.

I fire up these old colin games now and can't do that anymore. That had to come with the times that was played and the way younger you were, all in your favour, and looking at things from another perspective than today's yours. Games will always be tied to the times and memories you got from when they were enjoyed, like music

As you can tell by my driving, I am the exact same, I'm just not as good on these old games as I once was, but it's always nice to go back & play them, relive a little of my youth.

Anyway, next video :D

After the opening 4 stages we are still in 5th place.
There is pace there but also too many mistakes.

After a long hiatus I am back with this career mode, with the aim to finish it this time around. First up though, the Italian Rally where I am very rusty, so the fight to keep the championship lead will be tough!

Back