Codemasters Humble Racing Bundle Offers DiRT Rally, GRiD 2 and More

Damnit. If only Dirt Rally was the PS4 version. I've been looking for it everywhere since I got a VR and the prices range from bad to outrageous for a early 2016 game.

I'm glad I didn't buy Dirt Rally for PC during the latest Steam sale. Does anyone know a workaround for GFWL for F1 2011? It asks me to sign in, I use my proper Xbox Live username and password and it tells me there is an error and I can't sign in. I've done a bit of reading and it seems in 2015 Microsoft messed with GFWL and some games are permanently broken. Hopefully, that isn't the case with earlier F1 games.

If only they would release VR update for D4, I'd be glad to spend full price, but we got what we got ... DR VR which is not bad, but I'd "kill" for some more tracks .

Codemasters, oportunity missed.

If only they would release VR update for D4, I'd be glad to spend full price, but we got what we got ... DR VR which is not bad, but I'd "kill" for some more tracks .

Codemasters, oportunity missed.

I'd kill for a VR update for F1 2017.

I am glad that the UK PS Store had Dirt Rally VR edition on sale for 14.49 pounds though. I got a great price on a UK PSN card too (50 pound card for only 56 USD) so I'm happy. Dirt Rally is excellent in VR.

Latest Posts

Back