Codes and Cheat

• Thread starter Daddio
  • 26 comments
i'm sorry, but there are no cheats for GT1 and 2....unless your talking about gameshark cheats which i have no idea about

BTW, welcome to GTP :)

Originally posted by Daddio
Help!!! Im new...I have GT1 & 2...how do I use and where do I enter cheat codes?
If you got gameshark, I suggest you check out the hybrid, cheats, and gameshark thread. BTW- Welcome to GTPlanet.:)

Originally posted by Burnout
game shark is for wimps, and the only cheat thing i would like to have would be the shark port.

One word: @sshole.

Gamesharks are for people who actually prefer to make the game bend to their will. Not people who prefer to be pushed around and limited by what the developers felt like adding or not adding.

Originally posted by petrol_head
gamesharks r 4 ppl who r 2 wussy 2 play the game properly!!!
if u could play the game n if u were gd at it u wouldnt need cheats

Listen @sshole, saying gamesharks are only for "wussy" people just shows how entirely ignorant you truly are. Have you EVER looked at the different things you can do with a gameshark? Have you ever seen a gameshark? I bet you haven't. I bet the only thing you know about gamesharks is what someone else spouted at you on another messageboard somewhere. Listen gas@ss, gameshark's aren't just about cheating. Sure, YOU can go ahead and race that 3 hour endurance race 20 times only to get a Miata each time. I don't want to do that. Once is definately enough for me. I don't know about you, but I don't like the mind numbing boredom of running one track for 3 hours and lapping all the other cars 4 or 5 times, and I sure as he11 won't do it more than once. And I hardly think that someone who can get about half the licenses gold is not good at the game. In fact, I'd say that with all the gamers out there, someone who can get just 3 or 4 golds in the license tests is in the top 5%. Sure, I'm no master at it, but I can win pretty much any race if I try a little. And I don't mean using F1 cars to win everything in GT3, or using the Escudo to win everything in GT2. Now THAT is cheating. That's just as bad as using the money and gold license codes when you first get the game instead of starting it with nothing like was originally intended. But there is more to a gameshark than money and license codes, and I'm sick of ignorant people like you showing up everywhere, trying to look cool by typing incorrect 1337 5p34k or trying to sound lak a gangsta, and getting on everyone's nerves.

Oh, and in case you think I'm calling you stupid, you're right. But still, ignorant merely means you don't know about something, but stupidy means you don't care to know about something, which is apparently what seems to be your problem. If this were my forum, I'd ban you for being a flamestarter.

YAY skynyrd!! I like the game shark, I like making hybrid cars with low HP. And high HP. cars. Plus I have beat the game about a dozen time before I got my gameshark.
This is for the people who don't know anything about a gameshark. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i got a shrkport and a gameshark for the prime fact of gt3 only way to get the diablo and only way to make cars the way i want then which is really a cool factor to me, plus i thought this was all about having fun

Originally posted by GT Hero79
i got a shrkport and a gameshark for the prime fact of gt3 only way to get the diablo and only way to make cars the way i want then which is really a cool factor to me, plus i thought this was all about having fun

Same thing here..just need to learn how to make those hybrids!

well guys gamesharks are for people that want to make the game a little bit more interesting and if you dont want to do those stupid lisence tests you use the gameshark! alot of people want to make the game bend there way! if you want to spend 400000000001804039 hours tring to get an f1 o.k!!! waste your time! (anybody doesnt want to do that!!) i was just talking to the people that think whoever uses the gameshar are cheaters! well

g day mate!

Originally posted by meme
well guys gamesharks are for people that want to make the game a little bit more interesting and if you dont want to do those stupid lisence tests you use the gameshark! alot of people want to make the game bend there way! if you want to spend 400000000001804039 hours tring to get an f1 o.k!!! waste your time! (anybody doesnt want to do that!!) i was just talking to the people that think whoever uses the gameshar are cheaters! well

g day mate!

I agree.

i have the version 1.2 and GS pro (that have memory editor+8 memory cards inside and 2 more for my ps2.

for peolple's who don't have internet even shark port GS is the only way to have what they want. (cheats+codes)

btw: i love my GS and i do not will drop them just because you don't like it

Back