collecting all GT40 Fords

• Thread starter Cano
  • 33 comments
i recently just got the gt40 race car and i love it not only does it handle great but if u find good tuning specs for it it handles even better.

example: midfield test run of the gt40 1.13 .24 hp maxed out

then i found post that helped u tune the car for better cornering and i got the time down now it 1.07.34 im gonna try and do better. but for now im happy with what i got i also love the fact that the car is 40 years old and is still getting respect. its just a beautiful piece of engineering. whats funny is my room mate says that the english cant design good cars eh what does he know he dont even like gt3 hehehe get this he said its not realistic :lol:

Does anyone know if the color of the cars is random? Like Cano, I want one of each of the GT40 flavors. Does GT3 use a random seed to determine colors at the final screen, or are the colors determined at the start of the series?

conkfool
Does anyone know if the color of the cars is random? Like Cano, I want one of each of the GT40 flavors. Does GT3 use a random seed to determine colors at the final screen, or are the colors determined at the start of the series?

I'm pretty sure its random, if you use save/reload trick after the 9th race, you can win the GT40 in all the different colours. It may take a while of getting the other cars in between GT40s, but you'll find that if it comes up twice in a row, its rarely the same colour twice. Its frustrating, but the only way of doing it I'm afraid.
I've done similar to collect all the different coloured Minis. :)

Smallhorses
I'm pretty sure its random, if you use save/reload trick after the 9th race, you can win the GT40 in all the different colours. It may take a while of getting the other cars in between GT40s, but you'll find that if it comes up twice in a row, its rarely the same colour twice. Its frustrating, but the only way of doing it I'm afraid.
I've done similar to collect all the different coloured Minis. :)

Thanks, Smallhorses. I used the save/reload trick and picked up the black, green, blue, and white GT40s plus the yellow one I already had. I'm still trying for the red. But it's taking so long just to get the car I want that I'm getting frustrated cause I don't get to play the game. Hopefully I'll get the last one soon. I enjoy having a variety of colors, but I think I'll stick to collecting various cars and not worrying about colors from now on. Great idea Cano!

Back