Collector's Edition DLC Bug - was this ever fixed?

• Thread starter GTAndy36
  • 14 comments

GTAndy36

Premium
United Kingdom
Wiltshire, UK
AndySimba
Apologies off the bat if this has been discussed already, but was the "cannot find rights information" bug on the FT-1, Vette and GT-R from the Collector's Edition DLC codes ever fixed, or even discussed further with Sony/PDI? Screenshots below

GTS_1.jpg GTS_4.jpg

I've just got off the phone with Playstation UK about it and they say they are going to get back to me about it. They've asked for screenshots on the issue. I've sent those and if I don't hear anything about it by Monday I'll call them back. I did tell them that this was a widespread issue with these DLC codes.

I mainly called PSUK to ask whether they could delete DLC codes off my account; my thinking is if they delete the "Steelbook Edition" DLC code then this issue is sorted. Sure, we'll lose 3 cars but it's hardly difficult to get cars in this game.

I have the exact same problem with the Peugeot 908 race car - and could never find a fix. i tried everything that was spoken of back when it happened. nothing. at this point i doubt its an issue for PD..

I have the exact same problem with the Peugeot 908 race car - and could never find a fix. i tried everything that was spoken of back when it happened. nothing. at this point i doubt its an issue for PD..

So you have two DLC 908's or just one?
I know it certainly isn't a problem for PDI - time has told that. I'm just trying to get to the route of the problem, which I believe is a coding issue rather than the "rights" issue stated. If it is a coding issue, just removing that part of the DLC from our accounts might "fix" this. Sure, it means we lose our car, but it's not working anyway and these cars are easy to get hold of. I just want my garage clear of this bug, it's annoying

So you have two DLC 908's or just one?
I know it certainly isn't a problem for PDI - time has told that. I'm just trying to get to the route of the problem, which I believe is a coding issue rather than the "rights" issue stated. If it is a coding issue, just removing that part of the DLC from our accounts might "fix" this. Sure, it means we lose our car, but it's not working anyway and these cars are easy to get hold of. I just want my garage clear of this bug, it's annoying

Correct I have 2. 1 is usable the other is blacked out with the rights issues. i have tried to remove DLC/uninstall/everything that was brought up on these forums when it came out..haha. but yeah still hanging around.

I'm another one that's had this issue since the beginning, and tried all the tricks as well. I still have the same 9 cars from this image duplicated in my garage:banghead:
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171019064841.jpg

I downloaded the "deluxe" edition or whatever it was called from the Sony store in January, and don't have that bug......

Nope, still have heaps of cars with exclamation marks in my garage. Used to bother me but at this point I don't even care anymore and I doubt PD will ever fix it...

it is annoying that this bug still exists with the DLC codes from back at launch of the game.

I have the issue with the Toyota FT-1, Corvette and GT-R Schluze Motorsport Grp 3 but I have so many cars in the garage list now I never see these and another friend has the Peugeot 908 issue with the exclamation mark.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think the issue only affected retail copies of the game since they were issued with the wrong codes.

Same issue which I've had from the start. Last time I put in my car codes from collectors editions. My garage has always been a mess.
I also wish we could sell/delete any car. I hate having cars I don't want in my garage.

Thanks for all the replies guys - I'll keep you updated on any progress I get from Sony.
I know at this point it's almost a non-issue, but if there's any fix around, even if it's just getting Sony to delete the codes off our accounts so we can have an exclamation clear garage is good enough for me.

I have the same problem with collectors edition, 3 cars in my case there are "blocked".
I try to do all step suggested, also reinizialize my ps4 without success. Today i've upgrade my ps4 pro with ssd, and i've reinstalled all my game, nothing to do...
the problem has not been resolved
Do you have any update for fix this bug?

thanks to all

Attachments

• 4de7fd76-9f01-4fd7-b146-9e5a1a240d14.jpg
    4de7fd76-9f01-4fd7-b146-9e5a1a240d14.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 25
Thanks for all the replies guys - I'll keep you updated on any progress I get from Sony.
I know at this point it's almost a non-issue, but if there's any fix around, even if it's just getting Sony to delete the codes off our accounts so we can have an exclamation clear garage is good enough for me.

Hi did you get this fixet i have this problem now.

Attachments

• IMG_0951.jpg
    IMG_0951.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0950.jpg
    IMG_0950.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 9
Back