Collectors Suits and Helmets Only.

• Thread starter knuckle
  • 41 comments
Hi Knuckle. I've got a few items under collector suits that you are missing. Can i send u FR for a fast trade now?Looking at those i do not have..Not restricting to the amount that you can give..any numbers will do..

Hit me up today, I will hook you up.

There is 15 complete sets for you. That should get you started...lol.

I dont need anything back either. Feel free to fill in my missing pieces as you get out there trading, but its not necessary. All I ask is that you help someone else starting out.

Someone did the same favor for me once, making good on that promise.

I guess I have to 100% you after reading that. :D

I'm now starting out and looking for any suits and helmets. Don't have much to offer suits/helmet wise but have 1000 ticket or 1981 ticket.

PSN - iCyCo

+10 to Knuckle. Great great trader who doesn;t mind sending even though i possibly got nuothing to return the faour. To Knuckle: To make me feel better pls kindly name anything you want..Cars, Gold chrome 67, 70 1000 ticket GT Academy 370z etc?

send me the 370z academy. i dont have that.

Noted. I had written it down for sending to you on next reset. Pls rest assure 1st thing once sending is available. What else you need?? will have the whole week;s reset reserved for u.Do view my Garage. Tks.

Just checked.. my GT Academy 370Z is Ttanium Gray (TM) colour code fyi..

@knuckle.my reset should be ready.tks for the chequered suits which you sent out of the blue!done!gt academy 370z titanium gray sent to you.pls confirm receiving it :) what cars you still looking for?

Latest Posts

Back