College Basketball: 2013-2014 Season

• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 35 comments
4636544155_noooooo128623664456159006_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

Woof Woof. Said the dogs. And after all that talk that UConn was underseeded turned out to be correct.

One team will finish the season with a perfect record. It's Connecticut vs. Notre Dame for the NCAA Division 1 Women's Basketball Championship tonight. Will it be the Lady Huskies of UConn keeping the good times rolling after the men won the 2013-2014 men's title? Or will it be Notre Dame's Lady Fighting Irish spoiling the UConn party?

Good luck to both teams tonight and congratulations to the winning team.

Did the Notre Dame women have some sort of catfish issue? They got blown out last night 79-58 as UConn wins their 9th NCAA Women's Basketball Championship and finish for the first time at 40-0.

Men and women win the NCAA Division 1 National Championship in basketball. So... the American Athletic Conference is perfect! :) UConn also remains perfect in National Championship games with wins by both the men and women. I can brag conference-wise since the AAC is where my beloved Houston Cougars and Blitz24's Rutgers Scarlet Knights play in. Got to support your conference. I saw just about all of this game and saw UConn just pull away in the women's National Championship game last night.

Congratulations to all champions across all levels of college basketball this season.

Latest Posts

Back