College Football Bowl pick 'em (win a 1 yr. premium)

• Thread starter Nicksfix
  • 71 comments
Fixed it for 'ya. ;)
I was hoping it would not come to this, but it has :boggled:. Here is the scenario. You are at 33 total points, I am at 51 total points. What if the total score is under 33 total points ? That would put us both over. In this case, I will award the prize to you since you would be closer to the total points scored. So, in essence, you have a 51 point window to play with. 51 points and above would be my window. Clear ? 👍

*Sheet is updated*

Blitz24, Sanji Himura, Nicksfix are deadlocked at 20-13
Jahgee1124 is in at 17-16
D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S is in at 16-17

Ah. I see. So as long as its below 51 and Alabama wins I take the prize. Wasn't thinking.

We are rounding 3rd and heading home. This is it guys, it's the big one. The BCS National Championship Game will be the deciding factor as to who wins.

The updated scores heading into tonights game are as follows :

Blitz24 - Sanji Himura - Nicksfix are knotted up at 20-14
Jahgee1124 is coming in at 17-17
D3ATHS1NBUNCHES is coming in at 16-18

Good luck guys, come tomorrow evening, somebody will be seeing red.

So this has turned into how much Alabama wants to run up the score, if they score below 33, then Blitz wins, if they go above that then Nick wins, I think

So this has turned into how much Alabama wants to run up the score, if they score below 33, then Blitz wins, if they go above that then Nick wins, I think

Its an over/under. If the combined score is 51 points or less, I win. If its above 51, Nick wins.

Its an over/under. If the combined score is 51 points or less, I win. If its above 51, Nick wins.

Oh, I thought it was reverse Price is Right style, thanks 👍. Though for watching one game of college football this year, I think my record is respectable.

Oh, I thought it was reverse Price is Right style, thanks 👍. Though for watching one game of college football this year, I think my record is respectable.

Well then if its above 51 we both lose? Who wins then? :lol:

Of course, if Notre Dame wins none of it won't matter.

Praying hard now?

One more TD seals the win for Nicksflix. Didn't think ND would completely fail to show up.

TD Notre Dame.

Congratulations to Nicksflix on winning the pick 'em.

Last edited:
Praying hard now?

One more TD seals the win for Nicksfix. Didn't think ND would completely fail to show up.

TD Notre Dame.

Congratulations to Nicksfix on winning the pick 'em.

:lol: There is no "L" in there

Thanks guys, this was fun and interesting. :cheers:

With my win (I don't really need it), I will award the PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP to the 2nd place finisher ..... Blitz24.

Blitz24, or should I say Blitz24, Welcome to the world of Premium membership here at GTPlanet .... Enjoy your premium membership fellow B1G :cheers:

One word of advice to you Blitz, do not forget to tip the waitress up there in the Infield ;). She gets a little perturbed when you do not tip her. :lol:

FINAL standings on the College Bowl Pick 'Em are as follows :

Nicksfix - winner, by virtue of the points tie breaker (21-14)
Blitz24 - 2nd place (21-14)
Sanji Himura - 3rd place (20-15)
Jahgee1124 - 4th place (18-17)
D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S - 5th place (17-18)

:lol: There is no "L" in there

Thanks guys, this was fun and interesting. :cheers:

With my win (I don't really need it), I will award the PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP to the 2nd place finisher ..... Blitz24.

Blitz24, or should I say Blitz24, Welcome to the world of Premium membership here at GTPlanet .... Enjoy your premium membership fellow B1G :cheers:

One word of advice to you Blitz, do not forget to tip the waitress up there in the Infield ;). She gets a little perturbed when you do not tip her. :lol:

FINAL standings on the College Bowl Pick 'Em are as follows :

Nicksfix - winner, by virtue of the points tie breaker (21-14)
Blitz24 - 2nd place (21-14)
Sanji Himura - 3rd place (20-15)
Jahgee1124 - 4th place (18-17)
D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S - 5th place (17-18)
Should I know who the waitress is?

Back