GTP_CargoRatt Messages 11,207 Adrian, Mich. Messages cargorat323 Messages CargoRatt Dec 21, 2011 #2 You can't trade the DLC paint chips, only cars that you paint with them. I currently have a thread where I have DLC painted cars for trade.
You can't trade the DLC paint chips, only cars that you paint with them. I currently have a thread where I have DLC painted cars for trade.
ParkourVeyron Messages 1,929 Virginia Messages ParkourVeyron Dec 21, 2011 #3 KB18FAN You can't trade the DLC paint chips, only cars that you paint with them. I currently have a thread where I have DLC painted cars for trade. Click to expand... Not the Polarized, the color shifts.
KB18FAN You can't trade the DLC paint chips, only cars that you paint with them. I currently have a thread where I have DLC painted cars for trade. Click to expand... Not the Polarized, the color shifts.
GTP_CargoRatt Messages 11,207 Adrian, Mich. Messages cargorat323 Messages CargoRatt Dec 21, 2011 #4 ParkourVeyron Not the Polarized, the color shifts. Click to expand... Ahh, my bad. Sorry about that OP. I misunderstood ya. (its the pain medication, lol)
ParkourVeyron Not the Polarized, the color shifts. Click to expand... Ahh, my bad. Sorry about that OP. I misunderstood ya. (its the pain medication, lol)
ParkourVeyron Messages 1,929 Virginia Messages ParkourVeyron Dec 21, 2011 #5 KB18FAN Ahh, my bad. Sorry about that OP. I misunderstood ya. (its the pain medication, lol) Click to expand...
KB18FAN Ahh, my bad. Sorry about that OP. I misunderstood ya. (its the pain medication, lol) Click to expand...
GTP_CargoRatt Messages 11,207 Adrian, Mich. Messages cargorat323 Messages CargoRatt Dec 21, 2011 #6 ParkourVeyron Click to expand... Bet you wish you had a MMC uh? Its a great way to play the game, I tell ya that, lol.
ParkourVeyron Click to expand... Bet you wish you had a MMC uh? Its a great way to play the game, I tell ya that, lol.
rncjr88 Messages 10 MS Messages Rncjr88 Dec 21, 2011 #7 I have all of the ones that come with the TVR cars? I can trade tomorrow if your interested.