Colored Impreza Touring Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter SS_1182
  • 10 comments
  • 1,797 views
Messages
1,173
Messages
user27564
Do these actually exist outside of the silver one on GT5? I know there was a red one apparently in GT4. Do they come in other colors as well?
 
Its really frustrating for me to see the same colors in all the cars in the UCD, ive seen one or two color variations for minimum cars, for example the RX7 LM Race car is always green for me, and I remember I loved the blue one in GT4. But hell im a compulsive collector, 640 cars, love it.👍
 
I've heard they come in different colors when you get them as a 1000 ticket, but I've never seen any to confirm.
 
I have a white one and an orange one
 
I bought the white one from the UCD.
 
I have red, white, silver and black. Only 4 colours in the game
 
I bought a silver one and a white one from my UCD and got an orange one from a friend.
 
I have seen silver, black, red in the UCD.
 
I have an Orange one via UCD.
 
Back