Colored X2010s | 15 colors with 0 miles available!

  • Thread starter Thread starter yoshman420
  • 43 comments
  • 1,797 views
Messages
59
Messages
yoshman420
Thanks for the great trades today everyone. This thread is CLOSED.

Colors I have (from the dealership, from left to right):

#1 White
#2 Sliver
#4 Dark Grey
#5 Gloss Black
#7 Midnight Blue (Used- 225 miles)
#8 Satin Blue
#10 Light Blue
#11 Matte Purple
#13 Metallic Purple
#15 Cranberry
#16 Light Red
#17 Orange
#18 Yellow
#20 Dark Green
#22 Carbon Prototype

Colors I needMUST BE 0 MILES:
#3 Grey
#6 Matte Black
#9 Satin Blue
#12 Dark Blue
#14 Pink
#19 Copper

SLOT 1: [sent #18 Yellow to: limesutam]#16 Light Red rcvd! Thx 👍

SLOT 2: [sent #10 Light Blue to: jhondoe555]#20 Dark Green rcvd! Thx 👍

SLOT 3: [sent #15 Cranberry to: zonderf] #4 Dark Grey rcvd! Thx 👍

SLOT 4: [sent #15 Cranberry to: weapons]#17 Orange rcvd! Thx 👍

SLOT 5: [sent #10 Light Blue to: BicBoy]#11 Matte Purple rcvd! Thx 👍
 
Last edited:
Duuude,where's the S.Vettel? U 4got the S.Vettel.LOL Tlk 2u l8r bud.
 
hahaha true true but my S Vettel has a RACK of miles on it 👎

btws thx for many of these colors which I got from you buddy 👍
 
I got ur back.You're always welcome as i have to say the same about you.Thanks.
 
so lemme get this straight the number beside the colour is how many of that colour X2010's you have??

edit. i see they go up in number order haha...

possible to trade 1, or are you collecting?
 
i have the pink one ??
 
0 miles? Then Ill take it! Which color would you like in return?
 
sorry m8 its not 0 miles but if there is a way to make it 0 tell me and ill do it ???
 
do not think there is a way to turn back the miles to 0 man that would be pretty cool. only way to keep 0 miles is getting it with 0, duping it before indulging ... as far as i know. sorry =(
 
ok m8 just a little one way do you want it 0 miles ????
 
i am assuming you are asking why I am only interested in 0 miles? That is because they have a higher trade value as most ppl seems to ONLY want 0 miles when trading. No other reason really...
 
ok m8 would you trade a coloured x1 for one of my cars ?????
 
ok m8 would you trade a coloured x1 for one of my cars ?????

sure! what cars do you have for trading?

You wouldnt happen to have a R390 GT1 Race Car would you? Then you can have any of the colored ones you want ...
 
c9
xj13 crome
xj-9
zonda LM race car
P4
zzII crome lots more ?????

are you looking for something ???
 
na m8 i dont have that car you want anything else ???
2J ?
c9 ?
others
 
i have R390 GT1 Race Car ?
 
so lemme get this straight the number beside the colour is how many of that colour X2010's you have??

edit. i see they go up in number order haha...

possible to trade 1, or are you collecting?

hey man. the numbers are number assigned to the different colors as they appear in the dealership from left to right. as far as how many I have for trade... essentially I have infinite amount :sly:

Lemme know which color you want and what car you have for trade. Thx!
 
do you need S vettel X2010 0 mile?
 
hey what do you want for your #10 light blue X1?
 
do you need S vettel X2010 0 mile?
na im good on the s. vettel already have 2 I think but thx. Ill take anything in return really whatever u got i aint got ill take it man so lemme know

hey what do you want for your #10 light blue X1?

do you have a nissan r390 race car?
 
i have X1 #20dark green 0 mile, available after the reset, that's about 50 minutes from now, i want your X1 #10 light blue 0 miles, how about that? :D
 
i have X1 #20dark green 0 mile, available after the reset, that's about 50 minutes from now, i want your X1 #10 light blue 0 miles, how about that? :D

my frend we have ourselves a deal. i cant send until 7 eiether but thats only in as you said 50 mins or so. sweeet 👍
 
my frend we have ourselves a deal. i cant send until 7 eiether but thats only in as you said 50 mins or so. sweeet 👍

OK my PSN, gonna send from myxzptlk24, and receive on myxzptlk27, tell me where i have to send it..:D
 
I have a red one with 0 miles I can trade for a yellow one about an hour after the reset.
 
OK my PSN, gonna send from myxzptlk24, and receive on myxzptlk27, tell me where i have to send it..:D

plz send to yoshman420. iono yet where Ill send from but Ill def let you know when the trade resets. Cheers!

I have a red one with 0 miles I can trade for a yellow one about an hour after the reset.

we got a deal! will send and receive from same account: yoshman420
 
Last edited:
we got a deal! will send and receive from same account: yoshman420


Sounds good 👍

I'll send you a request from gtxtra2 shortly and send mine first.

Could you please send yours back to the same account as well.
 
Sounds good 👍

I'll send you a request from gtxtra2 shortly and send mine first.

Could you please send yours back to the same account as well.

cool man that will work! thanks a ton 👍
 
is your cranberry still available? I've got a 0 mile gunmetal #4 available in a few minutes
 
is your cranberry still available? I've got a 0 mile gunmetal #4 available in a few minutes

you are in luck! the cranberry is the only other color i have available besides carbon & light blue. we got a deal!! let me know where to send to!
 
Back