Colourful Trophy

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 15 comments
  • 2,459 views
Messages
3,490
Messages
dabest2500
The Colourful Trophy says:

Colorful
Collect 256 paint colors.

I have 258 paint colours, but still don't have the trophy.
Why is this?
 
It has to be 256 distinct colors. I suspect you have some duplicates.
 
I have not got this trophy yet but I am wondering in your collection are their double ups? are they all different?

to get the trophy do they need to be different colours?
 
It has to be 256 distinct colors. I suspect you have some duplicates.

Ah, okay.
So I guess that I should receive the trophy when I next log on for my 10 Paint Chip bonus.
Thanks 👍
 
Sorry to rub it in, but I just got mine about an hr ago :eek:

I didn't even know there was one, I haven't looked at what trophies are available.

Do you have any duplicates, do you think it has to be that number of individual colours or that number of total colours..??
 
Sorry to rub it in, but I just got mine about an hr ago :eek:

I didn't even know there was one, I haven't looked at what trophies are available.

Do you have any duplicates, do you think it has to be that number of individual colours or that number of total colours..??

And one question more: Is the same Black from a Volkswagen and Black from a Mazda?
 
And one question more: Is the same Black from a Volkswagen and Black from a Mazda?

If they are both just called "black" then yes, they are the same. If one is called say midnight black, and the other obsidean black then they are unique.

I would guess you need 256 distinct colours.
 
I know that sometimes, two identical colors, like let say, champion yellow 4 (The yellow from the Swift), happen to be like two distinct colors, instead of stacking.
It might be that you happen to have a similar problem, just get more paints and you will end up getting it.
 
I hate you can't collect and keep all paint colors :grumpy:
 
I know that sometimes, two identical colors, like let say, champion yellow 4 (The yellow from the Swift), happen to be like two distinct colors, instead of stacking.
It might be that you happen to have a similar problem, just get more paints and you will end up getting it.

This seems to happen when one of the chips was procured through gifting instead of purchasing.

I got my trophy yesterday after hitting the 280 mark... it looks like even if the game can't sort them properly, it can tell that some colours are the same and counts them as 1. Looks like it needs to be unique colours!
 
Looks like it needs to be unique colours!

This. I assumed it had to be unique colors because having 256 white paint chips isn't very "Colorful" :lol:
 
The Colourful Trophy says:
Colorful
Collect 256 paint colors.
I have 258 paint colours, but still don't have the trophy.
Why is this?
The SEARCH function passes you by, does it not ?
 
I got my Trophy before the Paint Chip daily give away. I suspect that the daily ones do not count as they don't even appear to be sortable with the ones you have when you buy a car.
 
Yeah i posted on this error the other week. Mine did not show until i had 370 UNIQUE colours! I had deleted/sent all duplicates too just to make sure... Pain in the butt!
 
If they are both just called "black" then yes, they are the same. If one is called say midnight black, and the other obsidean black then they are unique.

I would guess you need 256 distinct colours.

After i checked it, i can assure that paints with same name but from differents cars are differents paints. And you can see light tone differences. For same paints, system groups all in one, showing the repeat number.

In my case, i have differents 'White' and 'Black' (nothing else in the name),
with light differences and some have repeats.
 
Back