Comfort Medium.....PD....

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTCR
  • 10 comments
  • 829 views
Messages
190
Messages
DrifterZero93
It's like driving on ice!
No chance I'm getting anywhere near 2:17 around Kaz' track! It's pretty hard since I'm using a pad, but the car is overly happy with It's rear end.

Thoughts?
Anyone agree?
 
Last edited:
It is very tricky to control, but quite fun. At least it's not comfort hards! I'll never get anywhere near 2:17 so I'm not that fussed.
 
I'd attempt if it as Comfort Soft, or even Sport Hard or Medium, but not Comfort Medium, so I just quit n got that GT-R :)
 
Yes, but the car is always tail happy, so as I'm drifting the course, its making my times alot longer, and if i try to drive carefully, its too slow, i posted a 2:22 trying to drive carefully.

I'm using a pad btw.
 
A track that Kaz made himself for the GT Academy EU
 
A track that Kaz made himself for the GT Academy EU

Ahh, okay. Could you maybe edit your first post to include some more information? I was fairly confused. 👍

Best of luck with the time though.
 
Ahh, okay. Could you maybe edit your first post to include some more information? I was fairly confused. 👍

Best of luck with the time though.

Sorry, done,
and thanks mate. :)
 
Is there any way for us not in EU to try it out?

Does making an EU account work?
 
No I don't think you can...
Try it though.
 
Back