Coming soon!! 300SRT8Fan's Replica giveaway thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 300SRT8Fan
  • 54 comments
  • 2,155 views
Shelby Mustang to be correct?!
 
piccc.jpg


Fiat 500 Blackjack?

2011-Fiat-500-Black-Color-by-Gucci.jpg
 
Here they are!!!



fff.jpg


And since the Porsche has already been guessed, I am only showing these two.
The Porsche is a GT3 RS.

ITS a SHELBY mustang '65
 
Is the first picture a Mini John Cooper Works?

And is the second picture a Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 Yellow Jacket?
 
Last edited:
Is the first picture a Mini John Cooper Works?

And is the second picture a Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 Yellow Jacket?

This.....
 
Fiat Abarth?
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!
fff.jpg


FORD MUSTANG P YELLOW?

2005-Ford-Mustang-p-Yellow-1280x960.jpg
no...
piccc.jpg


Fiat 500 Blackjack?

2011-Fiat-500-Black-Color-by-Gucci.jpg
Nope.
ITS a SHELBY mustang '65
NO it ISN'T
Dodge Challenger?
think replica...
Is the first picture a Mini John Cooper Works?
no
And is the second picture a Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 Yellow Jacket?

YES!!! We have another winner!!!!! All three cars have been guessed!!

Now make your requests, And I will try to make them. (standard cars are a little harder;))
 
I am currently working on a fleet of Challenger yellow jackets. Any requests so I know how many to build?

I am also working on a fleet of Fiat 500 Abarths. Any requests?

And also Porsche GT3RS. Any requests. since it is a standard, The first to ask get as many as I can make.

Any one have any replica requests?
 
dafaq is this?

it's clearly 500 abarth (not novitec!)

fiat_500_abarth_12_15.jpg


dodge challenger

2012-Dodge-Challenger-SRT8-392-Yellow-Jacket-Front-Top.jpg

Dodge-Challenger-SRT-Yellow-Jacket_JL_0005-440x268.jpg


and how is that replica?

replica is this:

lamborghini_murcielago_replica_21.JPG


and this

ferrari-f430-7.jpg
 
dafaq is this?

it's clearly 500 abarth (not novitec!)

fiat_500_abarth_12_15.jpg

Impressive
dodge challenger

2012-Dodge-Challenger-SRT8-392-Yellow-Jacket-Front-Top.jpg

Dodge-Challenger-SRT-Yellow-Jacket_JL_0005-440x268.jpg

Again
and how is that replica?

replica is this:

lamborghini_murcielago_replica_21.JPG


and this

ferrari-f430-7.jpg

How do you expect me to do those? :lol:
 
300SRT8Fan
I am currently working on a fleet of Challenger yellow jackets. Any requests so I know how many to build?

I am also working on a fleet of Fiat 500 Abarths. Any requests?

And also Porsche GT3RS. Any requests. since it is a standard, The first to ask get as many as I can make.

Any one have any replica requests?

I would really love to have a dodge challeger, if you need anything in return dont hasitate to ask I might have it :)
 
The second pic in op is a ruf rgt
 
Can you add (psn) Zu-man to the Porsche list? I'd greatly appreciate it and could send a car or two in payment.
 
300SRT8Fan
I am currently working on a fleet of Challenger yellow jackets. Any requests so I know how many to build?

I am also working on a fleet of Fiat 500 Abarths. Any requests?

And also Porsche GT3RS. Any requests. since it is a standard, The first to ask get as many as I can make.

Any one have any replica requests?

Yeah I would like a DB9s if that's possible mate :) :)
 
I would really love to have a dodge challeger, if you need anything in return dont hasitate to ask I might have it :)
Nothing in return, I'll put you on the list.
Can you add (psn) Zu-man to the Porsche list? I'd greatly appreciate it and could send a car or two in payment.
Sure.
Yeah I would like a DB9s if that's possible mate :) :)

I'll make one for you.;)
 
Thanks mate :) :) what would you like as payment??
 
That's great mate thank you :);)
 
Do you have a schedule for this thread? :)👍
 
Tvr and fiat 500?
 
300SRT8Fan
I am currently working on a fleet of Challenger yellow jackets. Any requests so I know how many to build?

I am also working on a fleet of Fiat 500 Abarths. Any requests?

And also Porsche GT3RS. Any requests. since it is a standard, The first to ask get as many as I can make.

Any one have any replica requests?
c.
Could I please have the porsche. And the Aston Martin DB9 if possible.
And I could trade you for a 2012 Shelby gt500.
My PSN Id Is: FORDcobraGT500.
Please add me.
Thanks in advance.
 
Have you given up on this mate??
 
Back