Competitive Hatchbacks under 225hp?

Peugeot 106 Rallye tuned to about 230 BHP great car better than standard cars with similar BHP...
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember the Clio being a "race moded" one in GT5P, but that car is no longer RMable in GT5. A premium model lost in traslation.
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember the Clio being a "race moded" one in GT5P, but that car is no longer RMable in GT5. A premium model lost in traslation.

No, there was a tuned Clio and a regular Clio available in GT5P. Similar to the GT 350Z RS and the regular 350Z.
 
Truth be told, I like nearly all the hatches in the game. I would recommend buying, tuning, driving, and loving all, from the GTI, to the C30, to the EK and beyond.

The question is; competitive against what?
 
205 Turbo 16...got into a top 2000 in that French car time trial event...while others are using 206 Rally Race Car.
 
Seat Ibiza Cupra. Surprisingly quick, even when kept stock. Pick it up from the UCD, fix the engine and get 180+ bhp in a superlight car.
 
Not that I'm biased or anything, but pick any year Civic SiR-II EG.
 
Ofcourse you can also consider the Audi S3 - fabulously solid car, 4wd, handles well - but with an oil change it may just exceed your 225hp limit...
 
Back