Complete car list of GT6 with infos as a google spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by sansansan, Dec 17, 2013.

1. sansansan

sansansan

I compiled a complete list of all cars in the dealership with the most important information. It's available as a google spreadsheet, so you can sort it yourself and use it however you like.

The determining factor if a car counts as premium is the availability of "Gallery View". I tried to copy the given information as good as I could, but I am sure there are some mistakes to be found. Should you find some mistake please let me know. When there is DLC coming I plan adding those cars too.

Please let me know if you have any issues with the document.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aryg_iuUgk23dExqYXFCa0VOQnhrcXh0Q2N5eG9uS1E&usp=sharing

2. Gabe Logan

Gabe Logan

Stupid question - why can't they just implement the Ai system that is already in Arcade Mode ???

How hard can it be ? Professional Level can a real beeatch on a 2 or 3 lap race !

3. Gabe Logan

Gabe Logan

Thnx for your time and hard work.

If you highlight all the columns with data in them, Hit "Data", then "Filter".... you will get little Arrow Buttons on each column which make sorting easier.

4. sansansan

sansansan

I just added a few missing NASCARs and the new Red Bull Kart /X2014 Junior. List is now 1.01.

5. TheeFrogmanlego

TheeFrogmanlego (Banned)

Well we can also add if the car is ( upgraded standard)
    changeable rims ( Yes or no),flat floors( yes or no),body kits,(yes or no),Aero kits ( yes and #,default* default aero kits,no),other modifications (yes or no) it would be the ultimate list XD

Camaro69427 likes this.
  6. Abraxas

Abraxas Premium

@TheeFrogmanlego I have exactly what you want plus info if car can be painted (with noes about stripes, paintable lastic trim etc) and if it can be fitted with turbo or sc and which type of hood. I just need to finish making photos of all upgraded standards. It should be ready today.

7. Amomynous

Amomynous

Aha! This is exactly what i was looking for! Before i realised that cars with a Gallery were premium, i made the misake of buying the '99 S15 only to find out i could modify it much in terms of exterior, and then when i realised that the '02 was a premium car i was bummed out that i'd just lost so much money on kitting out a standard car.

Thanks for the list! Your effort is very much appreciated!

8. sansansan

sansansan

Finally added Mario Andretti's Hudson. The list should be complete for now - if you find something missing let me know

You're welcome!

9. HBR-Roadhog

HBR-Roadhog

Thanks for the data :)

Is it ok with you if I use this data to populate the database in a tuning program I am working on?

10. OutspokenFlunky

OutspokenFlunky

Cool thanks for the effort. It sure would be a nice add if you or someone with the time added all the PP in. Sure would be a great way to find cars and tune them for a set PP for online use.

11. Conquerer

Conquerer

PP is listed on the left of every car.

12. OutspokenFlunky

OutspokenFlunky

Thanks I see it now. I guess I wasn't looking hard enough.

13. JohnScoonsBeard

JohnScoonsBeard

Very useful spreadsheet. Thanks.

It would be handy to list which cars are semi premium too. Eg the RUF BTR. There is a list somewhere with the list in pdf format.

14. NICKname

NICKname

There are no standard cars or premium cars. Especially no made up category like semi-premium.

15. JohnScoonsBeard

JohnScoonsBeard

If we choose to call them that then some of us know what we mean.

Some cars have interiors, some don't, some have vastly improved exterior 3d models. That is what we are talking about. Just because Sony/PD marketeers no longer differentiate doesn't mean we can't. Maybe "improved standards" is better?

https://www.gtplanet.net/kazunori-yamauchi-on-gran-turismo-6-standardpremium-cars/

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  16. perdy450

perdy450

Great spreadsheet thanks, do the semi-premium have cockpits?

17. sansansan

sansansan

So far every car I have seen that has Gallery view also has a real cockpit.
    So for now: Gallery View = Premium = real cockpit.

18. perdy450

perdy450

Yeah I thought that was just premium. Okay cheers for your hardwork

19. 98cwitr

98cwitr

Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but I am looking for a spreadsheet really similiar to this that would also have power and weight columns. Anyone got a link?

20. force ewerby

force ewerby

Sorry if this is a bit late, but: http://www.kudosprime.com/gt6/carlist.php

21. jezboosted

jezboosted

Sorry for an absolutely terrible necro, but I am just letting you know I will be copying this list and adapting it to create a GT6 leaderboard for drag racing. Many thanks.