Complete car list of GT6 with infos as a google spreadsheet

• Thread starter sansansan
  • 21 comments
Austria
Austria
I compiled a complete list of all cars in the dealership with the most important information. It's available as a google spreadsheet, so you can sort it yourself and use it however you like.

The determining factor if a car counts as premium is the availability of "Gallery View". I tried to copy the given information as good as I could, but I am sure there are some mistakes to be found. Should you find some mistake please let me know. When there is DLC coming I plan adding those cars too.

Please let me know if you have any issues with the document.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aryg_iuUgk23dExqYXFCa0VOQnhrcXh0Q2N5eG9uS1E&usp=sharing

Stupid question - why can't they just implement the Ai system that is already in Arcade Mode ???

How hard can it be ? Professional Level can a real beeatch on a 2 or 3 lap race !

I compiled a complete list of all cars in the dealership with the most important information. It's available as a google spreadsheet, so you can sort it yourself and use it however you like.

The determining factor if a car counts as premium is the availability of "Gallery View". I tried to copy the given information as good as I could, but I am sure there are some mistakes to be found. Should you find some mistake please let me know. When there is DLC coming I plan adding those cars too.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aryg_iuUgk23dExqYXFCa0VOQnhrcXh0Q2N5eG9uS1E&usp=sharing

Thnx for your time and hard work.

If you highlight all the columns with data in them, Hit "Data", then "Filter".... you will get little Arrow Buttons on each column which make sorting easier.

Well we can also add if the car is ( upgraded standard)
changeable rims ( Yes or no),flat floors( yes or no),body kits,(yes or no),Aero kits ( yes and #,default* default aero kits,no),other modifications (yes or no) it would be the ultimate list XD

@TheeFrogmanlego I have exactly what you want plus info if car can be painted (with noes about stripes, paintable lastic trim etc) and if it can be fitted with turbo or sc and which type of hood. I just need to finish making photos of all upgraded standards. It should be ready today.

Aha! This is exactly what i was looking for! Before i realised that cars with a Gallery were premium, i made the misake of buying the '99 S15 only to find out i could modify it much in terms of exterior, and then when i realised that the '02 was a premium car i was bummed out that i'd just lost so much money on kitting out a standard car.

Thanks for the list! Your effort is very much appreciated!

Finally added Mario Andretti's Hudson. The list should be complete for now - if you find something missing let me know

Aha! This is exactly what i was looking for! Before i realised that cars with a Gallery were premium, i made the misake of buying the '99 S15 only to find out i could modify it much in terms of exterior, and then when i realised that the '02 was a premium car i was bummed out that i'd just lost so much money on kitting out a standard car.

Thanks for the list! Your effort is very much appreciated!
You're welcome!

Finally added Mario Andretti's Hudson. The list should be complete for now - if you find something missing let me know
You're welcome!
Thanks for the data :)

Is it ok with you if I use this data to populate the database in a tuning program I am working on?

Cool thanks for the effort. It sure would be a nice add if you or someone with the time added all the PP in. Sure would be a great way to find cars and tune them for a set PP for online use.

Very useful spreadsheet. Thanks.

It would be handy to list which cars are semi premium too. Eg the RUF BTR. There is a list somewhere with the list in pdf format.

Very useful spreadsheet. Thanks.

It would be handy to list which cars are semi premium too. Eg the RUF BTR. There is a list somewhere with the list in pdf format.
There are no standard cars or premium cars. Especially no made up category like semi-premium.

There are no standard cars or premium cars. Especially no made up category like semi-premium.

If we choose to call them that then some of us know what we mean.

Some cars have interiors, some don't, some have vastly improved exterior 3d models. That is what we are talking about. Just because Sony/PD marketeers no longer differentiate doesn't mean we can't. Maybe "improved standards" is better?

https://www.gtplanet.net/kazunori-yamauchi-on-gran-turismo-6-standardpremium-cars/

Last edited:
Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but I am looking for a spreadsheet really similiar to this that would also have power and weight columns. Anyone got a link?

Sorry for an absolutely terrible necro, but I am just letting you know I will be copying this list and adapting it to create a GT6 leaderboard for drag racing. Many thanks.

Right on, San. This will prove useful until my PS3 is repaired. Thank you.

Back