COMPLETE CARS,GEARS,HORNS,PAINTS,LEVEL,SPECIAL and some BIRTHDAY TICKETS

  • Thread starter Thread starter nick6raphael
  • 61 comments
  • 3,540 views
I have all B-Day tickets prior to 66 (1 acct), and many coming off reset in the coming week (I have them all in various accts).. Can send one later today. Need fills for Suits and Helmets.

My Gear: http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=3995

Friend "ProMotors" if we can deal.
 
Well, to everyone who are reading this thread.
I am still haven't send out any paint chips yet on today.
I really hope someone can trade a birthday ticket to me with 5 paint chips before reset.
Thank you.
 
I have all B-Day tickets prior to 66 (1 acct), and many coming off reset in the coming week (I have them all in various accts).. Can send one later today. Need fills for Suits and Helmets.

My Gear: http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=3995

Friend "ProMotors" if we can deal.

Great to hear that mate.
I will add you now.
How about 30 racing gears for a birthday ticket now?
What do you think?
 
Anyone could trade?
Kindly read my first post please.
Thanks.
 
I have a 1995 ticket and I can trade it for your level 23 ticket on Wednesday.
 
I have '70, '76 BD tickets for trade.
The only thing is i'm booked with tradings up until the 26th.
Any chance of trading after that?
Just take a look at mygt linked in my sig.
You can pick from anything I'm missing
 
I have a 92 birthday ticket...
 
Speedy6543
I have '70, '76 BD tickets for trade.
The only thing is i'm booked with tradings up until the 26th.
Any chance of trading after that?
Just take a look at mygt linked in my sig.
You can pick from anything I'm missing

What a coincidence.
I am fully booked till 26th as well.
We could trade after that.
I will PM to confirm everything once I get home from cinema.
 
I have a 92 birthday ticket...

Hi mate.
I already have a scheduled trade for the 92 birthday ticket.
Do you by any chance have another more birthday ticket that I could pick?
 
I want to trade for your 2003,2007 & 2010 tickets.

I have 71,95,2005 and some more soon.
 
I want to trade for your 2003,2007 & 2010 tickets.

I have 71,95,2005 and some more soon.

Apparently 95,2005 are pending in my scheduled trade with someone else.
But, I do need your 71 and I am only available on 25th.
Will that okay for you mate?
 
Anyone up for some trade on today before reset ?
 
I've got a '04 ticket you're missing
You've got a NASCAR ticket I'm missing
The only thing is I'm fully booked up untill July 21
Let me know if you're interested
 
I've got a '04 ticket you're missing
You've got a NASCAR ticket I'm missing
The only thing is I'm fully booked up untill July 21
Let me know if you're interested

I will get back to you once I sort my schedule out.
 
I am looking for someone that can trade with me before reset.
Anyone?
 
Urgent!
Need a trade for one of these birthday ticket.
77, 78, 79 before reset!
 
Urgent!
Need a trade for one of these birthday ticket.
77, 78, 79 before reset!

if you don´t get another trade, you can send me a 370Z Tuned Car Premium Le Mans Blue 0/0 before the reset. I can send you your ticket on 11th.:)
 
if you don´t get another trade, you can send me a 370Z Tuned Car Premium Le Mans Blue 0/0 before the reset. I can send you your ticket on 11th.:)

Nice one Dr.
Car sent.
I will let you know which ticket do I need once I sort out my scheduled trades.
Thank you, 👍
 
Quick update.
I am currently looking my last trade on July 8th.
Need either one of these 77, 78, 79 birthday ticket.
Anyone?
 
Hey Nick,

Book me in for..lets say, 1977 !

For few of these of my list......Missing GT5 Colors :)

EDIT:
OK. Deal for the 8th 1977 for Paints, THX N6
 
Last edited:
On July 10th i will receive a 1979....but im booked with cars/tickets till the 26th :crazy:
 
Back