[Complete] GT Academy Cars, FT 86 II Concepts and Pink Racing Kart 125 SPL

Australia
Victoria
MANDSILVER9
Hey guys, its been a while!

Since the servers are coming down and all, I was hoping to get all (preferably Green Ticket) GT Academy Cars, as well as the FT 86 II Concepts (Orange & Black) and hopefully the last Racing Kart 125 SPL I need.
I would like the following (in order of preference):
SILVIA spec-R AERO (GT Academy)'02
370z Tuned Car(GT Academy 2012) '08/370z (GT Academy)'08 (Can't remember which cannot be traded)
FT 86 II Concept '11
Racing Kart 125 SPL (Pink)
GT-R Black edition (GT Academy)'12/GT-R Black edition Tuned car(GT Academy)
GT-R V-spec II (GT Academy)'94
Leaf (GT Academy) '11

Not sure what I can offer exactly, but ask me and I'll see what I can do!

Thanks!

If can get the garage editor then you can add the cars/tickets you need and be quick as well if have a usb drive ;):)

Since the servers are coming down and all, I was hoping to get all (preferably Green Ticket) GT Academy Cars, as well as the FT 86 II Concepts (Orange & Black) and hopefully the last Racing Kart 125 SPL I need.
370z Tuned Car(GT Academy 2012) '08/370z (GT Academy)'08 (Can't remember which cannot be traded)
FT 86 II Concept '11
Leaf (GT Academy) '11

Thanks!
The garage editor 1.3.1 has got all the Academy cars as well all the cars in the game and all the paint chips as well.

FT 86 II Concept '11
GT-R V-spec II (GT Academy)'94,
Leaf (GT Academy) '11

Thanks!
I want the

GT-R V-spec II (GT Academy)'94, please someone help before servers go down.

Last edited:
@z71L28 : Garage editor can be found here. its easy to use, you just copy your save file to a USB memory, plug it in to your PC. start garage edtior, and "open garage" > select save file.

if you want the cars I can give them to you aswell, but I'm not able to send until next week, so you're better off starting a thread requesting them.

et_
@z71L28 : Garage editor can be found here. its easy to use, you just copy your save file to a USB memory, plug it in to your PC. start garage edtior, and "open garage" > select save file.

if you want the cars I can give them to you aswell, but I'm not able to send until next week, so you're better off starting a thread requesting them.
Thanx Et- for shareing info and offering Me cars. I would have to create garage editor in order to receive them or it's through PSN network.

Latest Posts

Back