Complete GT Sport Mission Challenge Listing

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 126 comments
The AI was toned down in an update. It was indeed brutally difficult before, to the point that my mediocre tutorial got a ton of attention on youtube. :lol:
I see 👍 I assumed that it must have been made easier because I won it first time by over 3 seconds without breaking much of a sweat.

That said, I was secretly hoping that it hadn't and that I had somehow become brilliant at GT :lol: Thanks for ruining it.

I'm assuming this has been patched, since you had me worried about this level - but I just completed it without a problem, even though I know for a plain fact that you are a considerably faster driver than I am! (as I recall from SFGTP2... which was 11 years ago, by the way!! :eek:)

Is it likely to have something to do with the BOP stuff (which I know very little about)?

Ahh, the glory days. That was probably when I was in my prime looking back. I don't know to this day if I'm faster with a wheel than I was with a controller back then. But wheelin' is so much more fun I have to say. And Nick was right, she was the future mrs. jump_ace :lol:

As for that event, yea, I think I got it eventually, but had to look up help on youtube, IIRC. I do believe they patched it.

Jerome

What was the trick for 6-7 night rally?
I am doing lap times 4-5 seconds faster (1:25:XX) than any youtube videos I could find and can't finish better than 2nd.

Someone mentioned something about a tune, what do you recommend?
I am using the Peugeot RCZ car.

Many thanks

What was the trick for 6-7 night rally?
I am doing lap times 4-5 seconds faster (1:25:XX) than any youtube videos I could find and can't finish better than 2nd.

For the record, I tried all my Gr. B cars:
GT-R - not so good
Evo - ok
Mustang - best, probably doable without upgrades
RCZ - went back to RCZ since I was used to its handing. Bought all milage upgrades and used % sliders to maximise power and minimise weight.
Did it on second try with time 2:49:XX)

Okay at this point I'm going to say 8-6 isn't possible :lol: I've tried for a little over 3 hours on it and I can't complete the race. I would've won plenty of times if it was a 20 lap race, but it's 15 minutes and requires 21 laps (AI leader crosses the line on lap 20 with 10 seconds left). Either I run out of gas from lack of drafting or my tires are garbage T1 @ lap 21. The 'best' car I've found so far (which I'm sure isn't the best car for this) is the VW Gr.3. I've tried full races on RH, RH pit to RS, full race on RM and finally RM pit to RS tires.

I'm open to car suggestions, otherwise pray for a patch, lol.

Jerome
first try completed with that citroen weird car... always on fuel map 1 the first stint, refuel came out 1st and completed on fuel 3-4.....

first try completed with that citroen weird car... always on fuel map 1 the first stint, refuel came out 1st and completed on fuel 3-4.....

The post you are quoting is from launch (Oct 2017,) and was before PD vastly increased the times necessary to achieve Gold. They’re so easy now, a caveman could do it. So please don’t bump any more of these threads.

The post you are quoting is from launch (Oct 2017,) and was before PD vastly increased the times necessary to achieve Gold. They’re so easy now, a caveman could do it. So please don’t bump any more of these threads.

Captain Caaaaaaaaveman?
Sorry, couldn't resist...

Back