Complete ID car list (somebody had asked for it)

• Thread starter Atenza
  • 38 comments
You missed an important car in the list:
-Kouzou Hoshino's Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nür (you can buy it in the new cars showroom). It's a green-like shade in the dealers (I believe it was Millenium Jade Metallic).
My two cents.
Hoshino's Skyline is golden color though.

Wikipedia
The name 180SX was originally in reference to the 1.8 liter displacement CA18DET engine used in the chassis. In 1991, however, the engine was upgraded to a 2.0 liter model, offered in two forms: the naturally-aspirated SR20DE engine and the turbocharged SR20DET variant.

I know, I know, not the most reliable of sources, but nyah. That and the rest of the article backs up what I had remembered.

The TXR3 comment is false however... Despite the avy.

Last edited:
Is easy to find the car specs of the Initial D main characters, but now, I'm especially interested in Kyoko Iwase black RX-7 Type R.

Does anyone knows that car specs (year, exactly model, HP, torque...) or a site or game with that information, please?

Is easy to find the car specs of the Initial D main characters, but now, I'm especially interested in Kyoko Iwase black RX-7 Type R.

Does anyone knows that car specs (year, exactly model, HP, torque...) or a site or game with that information, please?
Wiki has:
a FD type RSR with a Mazda RX7 Type RS Wing,BORDER Grill,BORDER Skirt,&KNIGHT SPORT Mirror and don't forget the single turbo.

Back