Complete ID car list (somebody had asked for it)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Atenza
  • 38 comments
  • 18,621 views
You missed an important car in the list:
-Kouzou Hoshino's Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nür (you can buy it in the new cars showroom). It's a green-like shade in the dealers (I believe it was Millenium Jade Metallic).
My two cents.
Hoshino's Skyline is golden color though.
 
Millennium Jade is an odd color though, it's a greenish-gold.
 
the 240sx does not have a crappy engine. the engine is a KA24DE, it is a good engine for drifting, it has alot of torque. also the 180sx has a SR20DE not sr20deT

I'm just curious...doesn't the 180sx come with a CA18DET
 
I'm just curious...doesn't the 180sx come with a CA18DET

Yes and no.

CA18 180SX = early model
SR20 180SX = late model.
KA24 240SX = US.
 
Yes and no.

CA18 180SX = early model
SR20 180SX = late model.
KA24 240SX = US.
The early Q's and K's had the CA18, not the 180sx's. Someone is playing TXR3 again
 
Wikipedia
The name 180SX was originally in reference to the 1.8 liter displacement CA18DET engine used in the chassis. In 1991, however, the engine was upgraded to a 2.0 liter model, offered in two forms: the naturally-aspirated SR20DE engine and the turbocharged SR20DET variant.

I know, I know, not the most reliable of sources, but nyah. That and the rest of the article backs up what I had remembered.

The TXR3 comment is false however... Despite the avy.
 
Last edited:
Well, there goes my knowledge about the S-chasis...
 
Is easy to find the car specs of the Initial D main characters, but now, I'm especially interested in Kyoko Iwase black RX-7 Type R.

Does anyone knows that car specs (year, exactly model, HP, torque...) or a site or game with that information, please?
 
Is easy to find the car specs of the Initial D main characters, but now, I'm especially interested in Kyoko Iwase black RX-7 Type R.

Does anyone knows that car specs (year, exactly model, HP, torque...) or a site or game with that information, please?
Wiki has:
a FD type RSR with a Mazda RX7 Type RS Wing,BORDER Grill,BORDER Skirt,&KNIGHT SPORT Mirror and don't forget the single turbo.
 
Back