[COMPLETE] Museum cards trade (Sadioki)

• Thread starter Sadioki
  • 80 comments
Morocco
Morocco
Sadioki
And the Gold medal, and GT museum cup goes to Wantok for the last knockout punch and to all the Gt Planet members who helped me, I wouldn't finish my collection without your tremendous help. Thanks a lot, you made my day,now I can have a good night sleep :) :dunce::D:lol::gtpflag:

Last edited:
I will send you some cards when I finish trading museum cards with Takaya15

Are Cards on the Disc? Or can you only get them from connecting to PSN? In which case what happens after May?

Are Cards on the Disc? Or can you only get them from connecting to PSN? In which case what happens after May?
Yes they are hidden in the disc, the only way to unlock them is either by sign up online to PSN or receive them as gifts from friends, you can't get them through career or online seasonal events.
The maximum cards you can receive a day cycle is 10 cards if you log in everyday during the week. You can receive more from friends .
After May the server will be closed, no more gift receiving, or log in rewards.

Sadioki - Sent

VW 17, 34, and 36.

Sorry could only send 3 as the 2 failed attempts sending cards ZSW must of counted as sent even though they wasn't.

I will send 5 tomorrow.

Thanks very much, I received only four of them, probably you sent [Audi 62] by mistake to a wrong PSN :)
yes i did, i think. i dont know for sure what happened, will sned more tonight or tomorrow night. im trying to evenly send stuff out to you and 2 other people i think

Hi Sadioki...I can probably help you out with quite a few from my dups.

Hopefully you'll be able to also help me fill my missing items.

PSN friend request just sent.

Hi Sadioki...I can probably help you out with quite a few from my dups.

Hopefully you'll be able to also help me fill my missing items.

PSN friend request just sent.
@Wantok your FR is accepted, I'm already helping other members, I may not send a lot of photos in the beginning, but I'll make sure to trade the same amount you 'll send me.

Just sent u :

Audi 62 - 69 - 78

BMW 22

Citroen 114

Here's a few I'm looking for :

AMG 3 - 7 - 18 - 20

Audi 1 - 40 - 45 - 51 - 80

BMW 2

More 2 morrow.

Sent:

VW 45, and 46

Toyota 3, and 4

Sorry could only send 4. It appears failed attempts to send cards to people actually counts towards your daily send limit.

Back