[COMPLETE] Museum cards trade (Sadioki)

• Thread starter Sadioki
  • 80 comments
Thanks AWOL for the triple Turbo sending for erasing the Nissan
And to Sidplayos for erasing the Toyota, the list is evaporating
Also thanks again to ZSW , Dread, Wantok :) :dunce: :lol:

i sent you Mercedes 105, 136 and 137. That's all cards i can send you at this moment. I will check horns.

274 didnt send. Reached max apparently. Will send soon. Also mercedes 102 135 144 145 will be sent with it

Sent

Ford 274

Merc 102, 135, 139, and 144

I think that leaves you with only one card left :D

@AWOL @Dread Thanks a lot for your help, very much appreciated, it's funny that only one card is left to finish this long collection, I'm sure or will be today. Thanks guys .

Wantok steps into the ring and with one sharp jab to the jaw he floors Mercedes 125....and as they say, "the rest is history" (but you can still visit Mercedes 125 and the other 1450 cards @ the Museum).

Wantok steps into the ring and with one sharp jab to the jaw he floors Mercedes 125....and as they say, "the rest is history" (but you can still visit Mercedes 125 and the other 1450 cards @ the Museum).
And the Gold medal, and GT museum cup goes to Wantok for the last knockout punch and all the Gt Planet members who helped me, I wouldn't finish my collection without your tremendous help. Thanks a lot, you made my day,now I can have a good night sleep :) :dunce::D:lol::gtpflag:

Latest Posts

Back