Shane136 Messages 561 Messages ShaneNarrow Dec 22, 2010 #1 Does anyone have a link or info on the race cars and category they're in? I tried searching and found a PSP list but a lot was left off and couldn't find a PS3 one.
Does anyone have a link or info on the race cars and category they're in? I tried searching and found a PSP list but a lot was left off and couldn't find a PS3 one.
sagaper Messages 448 Oslo Messages sagaper Dec 22, 2010 #2 What are the requirements for a car, to be cald rear?
E Evillseed Messages 46 Messages Evillseed Dec 23, 2010 #3 I'm not sure I understand the question, but for all my GT5 car list needs I use this site: http://www.mygranturismo.net/
I'm not sure I understand the question, but for all my GT5 car list needs I use this site: http://www.mygranturismo.net/