[COMPLETE] weird_beard67 Helmets + Suits needed list

  • Thread starter Thread starter weirdbeard67
  • 38 comments
  • 2,293 views
Messages
84
United Kingdom
Devon
Messages
weird_beard67
COMPLETE, THANK YOU!

HELMETS.
Aqua - x
Back Vision - x
Blizzard - x
Carbon - x
Chopper - x
Cross - x
Desert Camouflage - x
Divider - x
Downforce - x
Fast Rain - x
Glitter - x
Granito - x
Gravity - x
Horizon - x
Masquerade - x
Reinforced - x
Safari - x
Selene - x
Skully - x
Small Jaw - x
Spinning Ball - x
Storm Line - x
Striker - x
Trickster - x
Untamed - x
Warp Drive - x
Wonderland - x
Wrap - x

SUITS.
Bicolour I - x
Bicolour II - x
Blaze - x
Checquered - x
Chicane - x
Double Stripe Pro - x
Double Stripe - x
Flame - x
Foehn - x
Graffiti - x
Grid Mesh - x
Intersection - x
Mistral - x
Ripple - x
Saturn - x
Scorpion - x
Slider - x
Swell - x
Thunder - x
Titan - x
Trainee - x
Waver - x
Woodland - x
 
Last edited:
@weirdbeard67 I can help you out, but the mygranturismo thing isn't showing up what you need. Suggest you start listing them on your thread asap.
 
@weirdbeard67 I can help you out, but the mygranturismo thing isn't showing up what you need. Suggest you start listing them on your thread asap.
How strange. It didn't for me either, until I logged in. Will sort it out later.
 
@weirdbeard67 I can send you through some now if you let me know an initial batch of what you need.
 
No, not for me anyway. If you are needing a lot of a particular brand (helmet or suit) let me know what you have and I'll send the missing ones. I've started a conversation thread with you (check inbox) so better to chat on that rather than this thread.
 
Required
Chopper 1,2,3,5,7,9,11,14,15,18,19,20,24,28,29,30,31,32,34
 
Sending now.... Sent: Chopper 1,2,3,5,7,9,11,14,15,18,19,20,24,28,29,30,31,32,34

What next ????
 
Last edited:
Required
Aqua 1,2,3,4,7,8,11,12,14,15,16,18,19
What are the sending and receiving limits?
 
Only limited by your inbox @ 50 items...so just hit receive all, and I'll send another batch.....please post what you need asap as I have an appt shortly.

Sent: Aqua 1,2,3,4,7,8,11,12,14,15,16,18,19 plus 20 through to 34
 
Last edited:
I don't know what you're doing but you seem to be taking ages to respond....so here's a plan....I'll send all the items of a brand and then you can just delete any dups you end up with. Note: You'll need to clear your Inbox quickly (just click receive all). I'll start with the rest of the Aqua helmets.
 
I don't know what you're doing but you seem to be taking ages to respond....so here's a plan....I'll send all the items of a brand and then you can just delete any dups you end up with. Note: You'll need to clear your Inbox quickly (just click receive all). I'll start with the rest of the Aqua helmets.
@weirdbeard67 Ok your inbox is now full as I've sent the rest of the Aqua and also Back Vision 1 through to 22.

For some reason you signed off the PSN 15 mins ago, so I guess the balance will have to wait for another day.
 
It's better to make a list of what you need, this way you'll get what you want fast.
 
@weirdbeard67 Ok your inbox is now full as I've sent the rest of the Aqua and also Back Vision 1 through to 22.

For some reason you signed off the PSN 15 mins ago, so I guess the balance will have to wait for another day.
Ages to respond due to getting stuff ready for work, and signed off due to having to be up in 3 hrs. I'll have to start my GT5 mission earlier in the evening!
 
Will send some stuff if list what is needed as I've got all suits etc sames as wantok and sadioki who I helped out ;):)
 
Don't want you to be late for work and get told off by the Boss....hehe. Incoming in 5min OK.
 
@weirdbeard67 Leave the missus alone and empty your inbox. I'll just finish the Downforce helmets as I'll be signing off shortly. I'll send some more later today.
 
Your Inbox is now full with :

Desert Camouflage - 22
Downforce - 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 32, 33.
Fast Rain - 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 32, 33, 34.
Glitter - 1, 2, 3, 4
 
Sent:
Carbon 24

Glitter - 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31, 32, 34.

Granito - 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 34.

Gravity - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17

Inbox is FULL.
 
@weirdbeard67 That should have finished the helmets for you....let me know if any are still missing.

Also sent: Bicolour I - 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29

Inbox is now full.
 
Wow, that's loads. Empty now.
 
@weirdbeard67 Sent:
Mistral - 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33.

Saturn - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

Inbox is now full. Please also check if you have left "Ripple" suits off your list by mistake.
 
@weirdbeard67 Sent:
Mistral - 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33.

Saturn - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

Inbox is now full. Please also check if you have left "Ripple" suits off your list by mistake.
@weirdbeard67 Are you good to go ?? I'll start sending from Saturn 22....pls check about the Ripple.
 
Back