I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Nov 8, 2011 #1 hey people, like title says I really want that car. I offer: Paints,Museumcards and cars. Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Nov 8, 2011 #2 When you find it, i would also trade paint or horns for it.
Monatsende Messages 8,945 F1 chimp land Messages AnotherStory Nov 8, 2011 #3 Outeke When you find it, i would also trade paint or horns for it. Click to expand... You don`t haz this car? 👍
Outeke When you find it, i would also trade paint or horns for it. Click to expand... You don`t haz this car? 👍
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Nov 8, 2011 #4 outeke when you find it, i would also trade paint or horns for it. :d Click to expand... lol
JK83 Premium Messages 3,384 Finland Messages Try JK83.. Nov 8, 2011 #5 i got it but not 0\0\0.If its ok just add me, i send it tomorrow 👍 Just tryed get it on bday ticket,but must give up after hour..lol
i got it but not 0\0\0.If its ok just add me, i send it tomorrow 👍 Just tryed get it on bday ticket,but must give up after hour..lol
Blackex99 Messages 91 Messages Blackex99 Nov 8, 2011 #7 I have it in 0/0/0 looking for 24 ticket and 3 silver chromes.
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Nov 8, 2011 #8 JK83 i got it but not 0\0\0.If its ok just add me, i send it tomorrow 👍 Just tryed get it on bday ticket,but must give up after hour..lol Click to expand... Anything in return? I will add you tommorow morning around 6:30 AM is that ok?
JK83 i got it but not 0\0\0.If its ok just add me, i send it tomorrow 👍 Just tryed get it on bday ticket,but must give up after hour..lol Click to expand... Anything in return? I will add you tommorow morning around 6:30 AM is that ok?
werty_56-1 (Banned) Messages 6,829 Portugal Nov 8, 2011 #9 i need 1 too please i can trade chromes mattes museum cards , horns , all NOW
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Nov 8, 2011 #10 Carl3456 i need 1 too please i can trade chromes mattes museum cards , horns , all NOW Click to expand... But I'm first its your turn when I have it
Carl3456 i need 1 too please i can trade chromes mattes museum cards , horns , all NOW Click to expand... But I'm first its your turn when I have it
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Nov 8, 2011 #11 Thank you JK83 for your generous offer. Thread is completed.