Thank you Kaz and get well soon

(Twittery post)

Thank you Kaz-sensei and the team for all your hard work. I look forward to all the improvements to GT7 coming through the years. Take zinc and rest so you can get back to what you do best. ;)

Is Kaz still even sick? I could have sworn I saw a video, dancing in a club with the World tour drivers.

Last edited:
I apparently caught it myself last week. Nitwit drug casualty friend probably gave it to me as a parting gift as he moved to Colorado. Some birthday present. Meh. It's been quite a yucky, sleepy lazy week and I haven't accomplished anything while I recovered, including hanging out here.

Oh well, Kaz and I have something else in common besides the love of Gran Turismo. ;)

Last edited:
I apparently caught it myself last week. Nitwit drug casualty friend probably gave it to me as a parting gift as he moved to Colorado. Some birthday present. Meh. It's been quite a yucky, sleepy lazy week and I haven't accomplished anything while I recovered, including hanging out here.

Oh well, Kaz and I have something else in common besides the love of Gran Turismo. ;)
I had covid two weeks ago still recovering from covid makes you sleep all the time

It's different for everyone. I caught it from a friend who had heavy fevers for a few days. I just had some cold symptoms and felt fine after a few days.

Back