[Completed] Cars Wanted (elias_johansson)

• Thread starter et_
  • 100 comments
Thanks for that!

I had to add a car to the list that I had completely forgotten, the Volvo S60. Being swedish and all, I dont know how I missed it.
I also added the new imola orange color of the Amuse S2000 street version as it is just soo good looking. I do have the blue one so its not as important as the others tho.

The new Imola orange pearl colour Amuse S2000 street version just sent bud enjoy ;):)

Reactions: et_
Welcome bud just so you wanted and I was in game so sent, also message in game as well as show you online ;)

Also this not tradable bud......

Ford Ford GT ‘02 -White [No Name] (might not be tradable)

But i have all these in colours you need and 0/0/0 as well ;):)

Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe ‘00 -British Racing Green, Braemar Blue, Grasmere Blue, Sutherland Red
Jaguar S-TYPE R ‘02 -Jaguar Racing Green Metallic
Mazda Mazdaspeed Atenza ‘05 -Velocity Red Mica

Last edited:
@AWOL 08 : thanks again^^

@robbyboy21 : I know its not tradeable, but I have some 2002 tickets thanks to AWOL 08 and also the level 13 ticket so I'll try to get it through those... And if you are able to send any of the cars on the list, it is highly appreciated. :)

Just checked and have all these as well in all colours and what you needed ;):)

Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi ‘02 -WR Blue Mica ( sent this one ) ;)

Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 ‘03 -Milan Red Pearl ( sent this also ) ;)

Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 ‘03 - Barcelona Orange Pearl, Monaco Blue Pearl

Toyota MR2 GT-S ‘97 -Orange Mica Metallic

Last edited:
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec N1 (R32) ‘93 -Chrystal White
Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG ‘00 -Smaragdschwarz,

Sent

Last edited:
This now sent and I do have all other cars you need also all 0/0/0......

Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR RC (ST185) ‘91 -Super Red II (sent this now) ;)

@robbyboy21
Toyota MR2 GT-S ‘97 -Orange Mica Metallic
Has been sent
I had an opening , shame to waste it..
Saves Robby a slot a well ..

This sent also bud so can now go start others....

Toyota CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) ‘99 -Super Red V

TVR Cerbera Speed 6 ‘97 -Charmeleon Blue,
Jaguar S-TYPE R ‘02 -Jaguar Racing Green Metallic

Sent

Last edited:
I send cars or whatever bud but don't need anything back as got everything I need anyway, and as is I play GT6 most now anyway to build me credits and cars up ;)

I send cars or whatever bud but don't need anything back as got everything I need anyway, and as is I play GT6 most now anyway to build me credits and cars up ;)
Thanks, I really appreciate it.:) I kind of stopped playing GT6 since I already completed it. Yes I havent bought all cars, but I can buy whatever car I want, whenever I want. and besides, its still quite hard grinding to get money in GT6, there will be better races to do so later I think. For now, I'll complete my GT5 collection before the servers shut down.

However, I do the time trials. Now that you have added me as a friend, you'll have a blue line in front of you at all times ;)

I have just acquired these cars in all available colours going as of which you need some of them......

RUF 3400S ‘00 -Blue/Green-ish [No name]
Seat Ibiza Cupra ‘04 -Rojo emocion, Rojo volcan, Azul aniversario
Volvo S60 T-5 Sport '03 -Cosmic Blue Pearl, Dark Blue Pearl, Deep Blue, Ruby Red Pearl, Passion Red

This car is it the one colours of them as got a sky blue, metallic blue and a greenish one ??

et_
Wow, just 6 cars left:D
I can help you out with some cars I can send the Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe ‘00 in all the colours listed on your post.
It would be a lot better if you can borrow glitch because of the car limit per day. And I can help you out with others cars to and I have got all of the other paints as well. Just send a friend request to fordlaser777 and say what you need.

This car is it the one colours of them as got a sky blue, metallic blue and a greenish one ??

yeah, I figured that would be a problem, its sort of a mix between green and blue.
This is the right color:
3400SMedBlue.jpg

I can help you out with some cars I can send the Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe ‘00 in all the colours listed on your post.
It would be a lot better if you can borrow glitch because of the car limit per day. And I can help you out with others cars to and I have got all of the other paints as well. Just send a friend request to fordlaser777 and say what you need.

I'll send a friend request, thank you! :) And yes I know how to borrow glitch but I dont want to do that, not on this account atleast...

Also note that the color listed first is enough, I dont need all the colors listed.

Last edited:
Ye got that one it look more like metallic blue so will send it and all others you need, you can have all colours if like as think 14-15 of them and same as all others as well ;)

Thanks both @robbyboy21 and @hall90 for your help!:bowdown: sorry I was a bit late updating the list this time.

@robbyboy21 , the RUF you sent me isnt the right color, its grey/silver.:indiff:

@AWOL 08 you have helped me so much with my wanted cars, for that I am grateful!👍 and if you do have any of the remaining cars, feel free to pitch in again. :) as far as the Ford GT goes, I'm currently looking into the abillity to turn it into a green card ticket, do you know how to do that? Because if it is possible I think I have a way of getting my hands on it:D

To avoid ANY missunderstandings regarding the color of the RUF 3400S, here is a whole bunch of photos of the correct color. It is an RUF original color, and the chip itself is more of a light blue color, so not quite the actual color on the car.

CtedAzur.jpg

836g4300.jpg

BTRMedBlue.jpg

CTR2MedBlue.jpg

3400SMedBlue.jpg

RGTMedBlue.jpg

et_
Thanks both @robbyboy21 and @hall90 for your help!:bowdown: sorry I was a bit late updating the list this time.

@robbyboy21 , the RUF you sent me isnt the right color, its grey/silver.:indiff:

@AWOL 08 you have helped me so much with my wanted cars, for that I am grateful!👍 and if you do have any of the remaining cars, feel free to pitch in again. :) as far as the Ford GT goes, I'm currently looking into the abillity to turn it into a green card ticket, do you know how to do that? Because if it is possible I think I can get the car on my own:D

To avoid ANY missunderstandings regarding the color of the RUF 3400S, here is a whole bunch of photos of the correct color. It is an RUF original color, and the chip itself is more of a light blue color, so not quite the actual color on the car.

CtedAzur.jpg

836g4300.jpg

BTRMedBlue.jpg

CTR2MedBlue.jpg

3400SMedBlue.jpg

RGTMedBlue.jpg
I have got the RUF with the (no name colour ) I will send it to you.

et_ has confirmed that is the right colour Ruf.

Ok bud as long have it now, I will send the next volvo at reset tonight so they sorted and AWOL_08 or hall90 can send anything else if have it no problem if send what got ;)

Back