[COMPLETED] Helmets, Suits, Museum Cards, some Cars, Paints and Horns...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mad Gamer
  • 277 comments
  • 33,547 views
Send:
DIVIDER: 13
FAST RAIN: 2, 21
GLITTER: 27, 30
GRANITO: 6
GRAVITY: 8
SPINNING BALL: 3, 29, 30, 31
STORM LINE: 11, 16, 20, 21, 23
 
horns 250,255,256,260,263
mc's Mazda 48, Mercedes 4,5,77,160 (will take it from here, so you don't have to type any more ;) )
 
These sent......
VOLKSWAGEN 8,28,30,34,37

Carbon 1,2,4,6,7,8,9,10,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,26,27,29,31,33,34


Horns 20,22,23,24,25

I need any horns if have spares as some are now missing, So need Nos. 21,79,126,131,133,135,138,154,169,200 so if have spares be nice to have ;):)
 
Last edited:
These sent......
VOLKSWAGEN 8,28,30,34,37

Carbon 1,2,4,6,7,8,9,10,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,26,27,29,31,33,34


Horns 20,22,23,24,25
Huge thanks :cheers:

I have right now Horns 135 and 154, sent
If I'll recieve others you need, I'll send them ;)

Can anybody explain me why some identic items are doubled when I recived them from different users? For example, I recieved two HORNs 001, I expected to see in the list HORN 001 - 2, but I saw HORN 001 - 1 and HORN 001 - 1 under... The same situation was with paints... :confused:
 
Last edited:
Huge thanks :cheers:

I have right now Horns 135 and 154, sent
If I'll recieve others you need, I'll send them ;)

Can anybody explain me why some identic items are doubled when I recived them from different users? For example, I recieved two HORNs 001, I expected to see in the list HORN 001 - 2, but I saw HORN 001 - 1 and HORN 001 - 1 under... The same situation was with paints... :confused:

that the system how it works as you could have 100's paints same and sometimes are all listed single and not as should be ;):)
 
M-Cards:
CITROEN 243
FORD: 259, 267, 268
MERCEDES 157

Horns:
40, 116, 151, 171, 174, 185
 
Last edited:
Those identic items are appearing because they were glitched ;). It was obvious with horns. But with paints it is sometimes the case, that same paint name belongs to different manufacturer. If not, then it is also glitched. Cheers
 
sent
HORNS 057,107,167,173,176,160 (please check the last one if it is the right number)
M.CARDS MITSUBISHI 19,26.
 
Sent
TOYOTA 94,95,105,116,117
 
M-Cards:
CITROEN 243
FORD: 259, 267, 268
MERCEDES 157
Horns:
40, 116, 151, 171, 174, 185
sent
HORNS 057,107,167,173,176,160 (please check the last one if it is the right number)
M.CARDS MITSUBISHI 19,26.
Sent
TOYOTA 94,95,105,116,117
Horn 151 missed, Horn 160 corrected.

Thanks to all for the explanation and stuff! :)
 
Last edited:
sent:
ford - 83, 91, 106, 107, 108
 
Sending mc's: Mercedes 148,149,154,155,158

Note: will take 2 days delay with horns to complete something, then I'll continue with them for you. Cheers
 
These sent.....
Cross 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,15,16,17,18,19,20,22,23,24,25,26,29,33,34

CITROEN 187,207,215,221,239

Horns 26,27,28,29,30
 
Last edited:
These sent.....
Cross 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,15,16,17,18,19,20,22,23,24,25,26,29,33,34

CITROEN 187,207,215,221,239

Horns 26,27,28,29,30
Thanks bud :cheers: the list updated :)
 
Ok bud just collected me horns before reload game so now lost them before realised what done :(
 
Wow, this list is getting SMALL!

M-Cards:
NISSAN: 1, 8, 10, 28, 38

Outfits:
Grid Mesh 10, 24
Slider 22
Thunder 2
Spiral 16

Horns:
151, 169, 245
 
sent
HORNS
215,216,223,232,234
 
sent horns 34,38,47,50,52
 
sent
horns 044,067,068,070,090
 
sent Spinning ball 25 Divider 6,8 Downforce 1 Trickster 1,2,5,11,13,15 Fastrain 10,29 Wonderland 21,22 Reinforced 2,15,20,22 Gravity 2,4,29
 
sending Mercedes 139,140,142,143,146
 
Carbon 24 , Desert Camouflage 28 , Divider 5 ,Downforce 9,12,20 , Fast Rain 7 , 8 . 23 . 26
Glitter 4.9.22.7 . Granito 1.4
-------------
horin 48-49-51-53-55
------------
Bicolor II 12 . 20 . 27 . 29 , Double Stripe 5.8.12.13.25.31 , flame 3 . Foehn 14.34
Grid Mesh 12.13.22.27
--------------
sent
 
Volkswagen 40,54,60 Toyota 1,3, sent
 
sending Mercedes 139,140,142,143,146

Carbon 24 , Desert Camouflage 28 , Divider 5 ,Downforce 9,12,20 , Fast Rain 7 , 8 . 23 . 26
Glitter 4.9.22.7 . Granito 1.4
-------------
horin 48-49-51-53-55
------------
Bicolor II 12 . 20 . 27 . 29 , Double Stripe 5.8.12.13.25.31 , flame 3 . Foehn 14.34
Grid Mesh 12.13.22.27
--------------
sent

Volkswagen 40,54,60 Toyota 1,3, sent

Huge thanks! :)
 
sent
HORNS 066,073,079,080,094,095,111,143,164.
 
Back