[COMPLETED] (Little_Dark) Horns & Suits

Hmm I checked for duplicates TWICE and GT shows 956 Helmets. Are you counting special ones?

That what in mygranturismo.net as 28 helmet sets and 25 suits sets as there is 34 to each set of suits and helmets ;):)

And the birthday tickets count 54, level tickets count 25, special tickets count 7, special outfits count 13 and special gear count 6 as well.

I think you may be counting the special sets in with the others that why have more ;):)

Last edited:
But basically, this should be it, I will check cars later and watch all Museum Cards in case we will not be able after 31 may, so THANKS GUYS AGAIN! I try to help anyone that needs items, but there is not much time left. Anyway, I am thinking about one online round, using favorite cars. Not a race, but a slow drive with all people who helped here, during the last days of GT5 online :) Anybody interested?

That what in mygranturismo.net as 28 helmet sets and 25 suits sets as there is 34 to each set of suits and helmets ;):)

And the birthday tickets count 54, level tickets count 25, special tickets count 7, special outfits count 13 and special gear count 6 as well.

I think you may be counting the special sets in with the others that why have more ;):)

I literally have no idea what you just said, but am I right in saying there should be a total of 956 helmets (4 specials) and 852 suits (2 specials)?

et_
I literally have no idea what you just said, but am I right in saying there should be a total of 956 helmets (4 specials) and 852 suits (2 specials)?

The list is whats listed in mygranturismo.net site so go have a look and register on there as you are able to put all items you have to the list so know what missing ;):)

Back