[COMPLETED] Museum Cards in the name of ... brother (giannis)

  • Thread starter Thread starter vagos
  • 32 comments
  • 2,237 views
Messages
157
Greece
Athens
Messages
vaggos_71
Hi,i am vagos again.My brother got jealous when he learned that i have all the museum cards thanks to your precious help.So he asked me if you can help him too.I am posting because of his poor english (worse than mine).His wanted list is:





Thanks to all of you the list is COMPLETED.
 
Last edited:
tell him to send me friend request
 
As before, send FR to "et_gt5_92" and "et_gt5_money". I'll send some over when I can.:)
 
et_
As before, send FR to "et_gt5_92" and "et_gt5_money". I'll send some over when I can.:)
FR sent
Thanks one more time et.
 
Sent
AUDI 8,42,58
BMW 6,35
 
sent Citroen 2,26,212,246, Dodge 14
 
send fr with note .. i will send some stuff for you
 
CITROEN 41,205
FORD 5,39,43

.sent
 
Subaru 1o Renault 44,69 Mitsubishi 7 Toyota 15 I posted a thread for Helmets. IF you can Help. Thank you PSN Dad13789
 
Subaru 1o Renault 44,69 Mitsubishi 7 Toyota 15 I posted a thread for Helmets. IF you can Help. Thank you PSN Dad13789
Thanks steve ,i am sending helmets in a few minutes.
 
sent:
citroen - 183
ford - 135, 173, 192, 206
 
LOTUS 17 and ford card sent
after limit i will send more , but you shuld update the list
enjoy
 
LOTUS 17 and ford card sent
after limit i will send more , but you shuld update the list
enjoy
thanks mr evil, list updated
 
Sent
FORD 27, 83, 155
RENAULT 64
SUBARU 13
 
MITSUBISHI 24 sent
 
Sent
Volkwagen 7,9,19,38,56
 
Sent
Ford 225,239,269
Mercedes 9,26
 
sent:
ford - 251
mercedes - 146
MITSUBISHI 16
nissan - 25, 37
 
Sent
Mercedes 144
Nissan 54,144
Toyota 33.43
 
Sent
FORD 265
MERCEDES 42
VOLKSWAGEN 8, 17, 22
 
Back