[COMPLETED] Museum cards (zrobsobiewolne)

• Thread starter ZSW
  • 81 comments

ZSW

Poland
Poland
zrobsobiewolne
Hello Guys
I am also looking for museum cards. I did everything in GT5 long ago, except Vettel Challenge and museum cards. I logging everyday and collect the cards, but the end in museum is not coming. Many of them is double, triple or 4x, 5x etc. This is my missing list:

List is completed. Thanks to ALL of you Guys.

My PSN is: zrobsobiewolne
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Thanks for the cards you sent me, I tried to send you cards today, but I found out that I reached my daily limit , as soon as sending is refreshed I'll send you these :

AMG : 05
Audi : 05 - 07 - 09 - 17 - 25

I sent you BMW 4 , 5 ,14 ,29 , 37 please update your list, thanks for the ones you sent me:)

@ZSW: sent

Ford 170, 215, 240
Mercedes-Benz 82, 97

On the 13th:

Mercedes-Benz 98, 115, 144
Mitsubishi 24
Nissan 48

Last edited:
@ZSW: Sent

VW 7, 17, 21 and 42

If you can, please keep the first post updated as and when you get cards. It will make things a little easier.

@ZSW: I sent five Nissan cards, but I forgot the exact # of one. Anyway Nissan 57, 110, 118, 143 were among them for sure.

edit:
5 more soon

edit:
only 4 possible: Citroen 54, 102, 112, 113

Last edited:
I will start sending cards again soon. I can't get to the PS in the evenings at the moment due to the very high temps the kids are sleeping in there with the air con.

Hi ZSW, I have tried to send

Renault - 1, 21, 25, 43 and 46. today, but could not, will try again tomorrow.

For some reason it said you werent added on there .. Idk now its fine,

Amg 5, citroen 36 44 53 59. Sent

I can't send you any cards because your inbox is full. Accept the cards sent to you so we can send more.

Back