**COMPLETED ** SNAIL Gr4-MPCC Season 1 Champions: GTR4MROD(GS)/ MrDonovan(TCR)

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,184 comments
I have reviewed the first post and would like to participate in the Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge International Tour, and agree to run the time trial to establish my driver specific BOP regulations. Reserve Driver
PSN ID: fullerbunch
Car: Audi TT Cup 2016
Number: 24 if possible (I see 68 on the pre-made livery I would like to use)
Race Team: Audi Sport Customer Racing

I have reviewed the first post and would like to participate in the Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge International Tour, and agree to run the time trial to establish my driver specific BOP regulations. Reserve Driver
PSN ID: fullerbunch
Car: Audi TT Cup 2016
Number: 24 if possible (I see 68 on the pre-made livery I would like to use)
Race Team: Audi Sport Customer Racing
I have your entry, and have you noted as available. You will be the 2nd TCR reserve. I'll forward the link to the livery, and if you could run a few laps as a time trial at the same time trial location and setting for season 2 that would be a huge help to place you for the final race. Hope to see you on the grid next Friday.

Sorry if this is past the deadline but I am out for this week's race. The foot still doesn't like to be in a position that is conducive to using a gas pedal and we start our Nor Cal team match play tomorrow with a home match and there are things that need to be done at the golf course in preparation for that.

Sorry if this is past the deadline but I am out for this week's race. The foot still doesn't like to be in a position that is conducive to using a gas pedal and we start our Nor Cal team match play tomorrow with a home match and there are things that need to be done at the golf course in preparation for that.
All good sir, thanks for notice and good luck on the match.:cheers:

Best video for golf

MPCC Spotter guide PNG picture entie roster-2.png

***Season Finale***
Event #12

at Fuji Short
Friday, June 4th, 2021
at 9pm est
Pre-Race Briefing

What started with testing over a year ago, Season 1 of the Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge is finally coming to its finish tonight at Fuji. The series fulfilled all goals that were set for this season, and with some evolution to the balancing and success ballasting for Season 2, I'd like to think we'll take this series to even closer racing. The Season 2 roster already seems to be pointing strongly in that direction.
But, we still have this final race event. GTR4MROD leads the overall points in the GS Class, but if a few cards fall in a few certain directions, there is a theoretical possibility the season could finish in a points tie resulting in going down to placement tiebreakers. Lets also note that 4th, 5th, and 6th in the GS Class are fighting tonight for final placement. Could get interesting. On the TCR side, MrDonovan should put the stamp on the Season 1 TCR Class Championship with Moby45 just out of striking distance. A few hours to go until we see how it all lands.
Screenshot_20210604-182554_Sheets.jpg

Screenshot_20210604-182619_Sheets.jpg
I'd like to remind all drivers to continue to observe rules regarding overlap, corner rights, and observing the racing lines of your opponents and your own. Lets have another clean competitive race night.

Track Boundary Clarifications:
The usual 2 wheels inside any white line/asphalt runoffs, or on the curbing.

Drivers are asked to please review or refresh themselves with the following tabs in the first post:

Tab 1.7 Start Procedure (especially GS drivers)
^^Disregard in split race rooms^^
Tab 4.2 Caution Process
**GS Drivers** Please be familiar with the start procedure for Multi-Class race start. Any questions, please ask.
For Reference:
Confirmation Reminder Post for Event #12

Driver BOP Regulation Chart

We have 2 absences so far reported for this event, one in each Class which will be covered as follows:

1.) @Deal24 will be racing in place of @JLBowler and will be teamed up with. @stelephant for tonight's team effort.
2.) @Harry Rowley is currently our only other Reserve confirmed available for tonight, therefore, he will be racing in place of @nmcp1, and will be teamed up with @Phlano099 for the team effort.

Tenative Drivers for tonight:
@Roman_GT23 (GS)
@Noob01_lmdead
@Rob Brown
Tonight's grid:
GS Class Primary
👍 @llNovall / II-NOVA-II
👍 @TEX36 / TEX36
👍 @Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
👍 @Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc
(?) @Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76
(?) @Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23
👍 @GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido
👍 @GTR4MROD/GTR4MROD
👍 @Harry Rowley/Harry Rowley
(X) @nmcp1 / nmcp1 (1st)
(X) @IceWarden /Ice_Warden (2nd)

TCR Class Primary
👍 @Moby45 / Moby45
👍 @stelephant / stelephant
👍 @Phlano099 / Phlano_099
👍 @MrDonovan /MrDonovan
👍 @Fudman420/Fudman420
👍 @Deal24
(X) @JLBowler / JLBowler

Reserve Drivers List (12 Reserves)
GS Class (6 Reserve Spots)
@Granadier / TPC_Granadier
@Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142 (tentative as last resort for all events, contact on raceday if needed)

TCR Class (6 Reserve Spots)
(X) @Stryker13 / DrSpyderPig
@The Afterman / Valkyria61
@BossyBruin BossyBruin

Available Reserves
None
Any additional Reserves to confirm available between now and race time will fill in for the next absent driver(s)
(If any positions become available up to the start of Qualifying, you will be messaged.)
The Race Room and Party Chat will be open for entries and warm up around 8:50pm est. Please be in the room no later than 9:10pm est to have your entry verified.
15 minute Open Qualifying to start at 9:15pm est.

Good luck to everyone and see you all on the grid for the green flag:cheers:

Never expected to be P1 - particularly with a Caution. Am fairly sure I did not lead the GS group correctly in catching up to the other group.
No excuse for my being unprepared.
Sorry, Gentlemen.

Never expected to be P1 - particularly with a Caution. Am fairly sure I did not lead the GS group correctly in catching up to the other group.
No excuse for my being unprepared.
Sorry, Gentlemen.
All good Tex...you got us up to the backnof the TCR and trailed exactly as needed. Good racing you tonight...and sorry for that little nudge in T1. ;) See ya next week on Porsche at LeMans:cheers:.

Back