**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge: Season 1 Champion: Rob Brown

  • Thread starter Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,627 comments
  • 153,250 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADFD8B7A-FE30-4A3E-9505-4ED2D0DD459C.jpeg
 
Last edited:
GO TO THE "RACE TEAM HUB" TAB in First Post*
1.) Browse the Real World Car liveries and numbers in the link provided.
2.) Choose the Team you will race for
3.) Select a car number and associated livery from the list of teams, (or) Select a personalized number not on the list and create your own livery within that team.
4.) "Copy and Paste" the message below and post in the thread stating your preferences:

I have reviewed the Series Details and would like to compete in the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge-presented by Snail.
Selected Team: (Input chosen team from teams list in the Team Hub tab)
With Car No.: (Selected car number from list (or) your own number that is not on the list)
Using: (Real World livery associated with chosen Real World number from list) (or) (Personalized/created livery and number under selected Real World Race Team)


A Welcome Reply will follow shortly with your preliminary driver placement, or further instructions to be placed.


OR

If you would prefer, I could also simply assign you to a team/livery/number. Let me know.
That be fine you assign me I race with amazing group of guys in D3
 
You have my PSN ID wrong in the driver list. It's got 09 at the end.
 
This car has a lot of oversteer. Any tips?
 
This car has a lot of oversteer. Any tips?
It can be a handful, but alot of fun. My advice, threshold brake in a straight line early and roll into corners, or brake early and trail brake into the corner. Once to the apex, this car bites down hard. It like to be driven smooth and gently, not be thrown around. Hope that helps.
 
Okay, so I'd suggest putting brake balance all the way to the front and that might help going into turns.

Edit: What he said^ :lol:
 
No, it is a tuning prohibited, with stock power and weight. Just like the Snail rules, Brake Balance is allowed since it cannot be locked for use.
I went and read settings again after I asked. Thx. Can’t wait to see some awesome replays of the same car with different liveries. Going to be epic
 
Here are 2 more pre-rendered liveries available for use in this series. Any new recruits are welcome to choose these or any others still available.

TPC Racing No. 69
8295630597580161056_23.jpg


Kelly-Moss R&R No. 99
7142710192349642792_23.jpg


JDX Racing No. 43
8296224331511399456_23.jpg
 
Last edited:
Who is open for some lapping around 12:15pm est?
 
I can be on around 5 pm est. how about we meet up around 7-8pm est?
 
Sorry, I can't make it today. :(
 
I can be on around 5 pm est. how about we meet up around 7-8pm est?
Going to be tied up myself this evening. Only had an hour during the day to set something up. I might be able to get online around 9pm tomorrow night for some laps. Keep you all posted.
 
How about that practice session?
Tied up tonight, and have to work tomorrow so early one for me tonight. If your up to it, set up a room. A couple drivers said they may be available tonight. Go to lobby settings tab for room settings. I'll be available tomorrow night.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back