**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge: Season 1 Champion: Rob Brown

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,627 comments
ADFD8B7A-FE30-4A3E-9505-4ED2D0DD459C.jpeg

Last edited:
GO TO THE "RACE TEAM HUB" TAB in First Post*
1.) Browse the Real World Car liveries and numbers in the link provided.
2.) Choose the Team you will race for
3.) Select a car number and associated livery from the list of teams, (or) Select a personalized number not on the list and create your own livery within that team.
4.) "Copy and Paste" the message below and post in the thread stating your preferences:

I have reviewed the Series Details and would like to compete in the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge-presented by Snail.
Selected Team: (Input chosen team from teams list in the Team Hub tab)
With Car No.: (Selected car number from list (or) your own number that is not on the list)
Using: (Real World livery associated with chosen Real World number from list) (or) (Personalized/created livery and number under selected Real World Race Team)

A Welcome Reply will follow shortly with your preliminary driver placement, or further instructions to be placed.

OR

If you would prefer, I could also simply assign you to a team/livery/number. Let me know.
That be fine you assign me I race with amazing group of guys in D3

No, it is a tuning prohibited, with stock power and weight. Just like the Snail rules, Brake Balance is allowed since it cannot be locked for use.
I went and read settings again after I asked. Thx. Can’t wait to see some awesome replays of the same car with different liveries. Going to be epic

I can be on around 5 pm est. how about we meet up around 7-8pm est?
Going to be tied up myself this evening. Only had an hour during the day to set something up. I might be able to get online around 9pm tomorrow night for some laps. Keep you all posted.

How about that practice session?
Tied up tonight, and have to work tomorrow so early one for me tonight. If your up to it, set up a room. A couple drivers said they may be available tonight. Go to lobby settings tab for room settings. I'll be available tomorrow night.

Back