*COMPLETED* SNAIL-Porsche GT3 SuperCup Challenge: Congrats to our Season 3 Champ, fruitloop31!!Finished 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,140 comments

Who's open to moving this Series to ACC after this season in Sept. '22?

• I have a PS5 and a copy of ACC and am ready to race for next season.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I have a PS5, and would purchase ACC to continue racing the Porsche Cup

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I am getting PS5 soon and would purchase ACC to be ready to race in Sept. '22

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I plan to get the PS5, but won't have it by September.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I have no plans to get the PS5 in the short term.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
@llNovall - I was hoping I’d get lucky and find a cheap spare but everything is sold out. If someone is waiting on a spot for Friday, you can probably count me out at this point.

I really wanted to race Barcelona so I’ll let you know if status somehow changes. I’m not due for delivery from Fanatec until end of March but out of town that last week so worst case, I’ll hope to rejoin you guys in April. Please count me as out through March and I’ll keep you posted.

Alright Gents,
Back from a great road trip/ vacation getaway with the wife to Savanah, Georgia. Time to get some laps in over the next 2-3 days to be ready for the battles ahead. Also, the countdown to GT7 is upon us. Updates on our transition will be forthcoming. See some of you for some practice over the next day or so, and the rest on Friday at race time.

Last edited:
@llNovall - I was hoping I’d get lucky and find a cheap spare but everything is sold out. If someone is waiting on a spot for Friday, you can probably count me out at this point.

I really wanted to race Barcelona so I’ll let you know if status somehow changes. I’m not due for delivery from Fanatec until end of March but out of town that last week so worst case, I’ll hope to rejoin you guys in April. Please count me as out through March and I’ll keep you posted.
Sorry to hear this Yugo. Hope you can get sorted sooner than later. We'll be here awaiting your return. For now, I'll have you marked absent for this Friday and both March events with the hope of getting you back racing in April.

Alright Gents,
Back from a great road trip/ vacation getaway with the wife to Savanah, Georgia. Time to get some laps in over the next 2-3 days to be ready for the battles ahead. Also, the countdown to GT7 is upon us. Updates on our transition will be forthcoming. See some of you for some practice over the next day or so, and the rest on Friday at race time.
Not sure many of us will want to fire up GTS ever again after GT7 hits :)

Sorry to hear this Yugo. Hope you can get sorted sooner than later. We'll be here awaiting your return. For now, I'll have you marked absent for this Friday and both March events with the hope of getting you back racing in April.
Harry is hooking me up! I may be limping with slow oil leak and a tad off pace but hoping to be there for race 1 qualifying if you still have an open spot.

Last edited:
Series Announcement

We are now inside of 2 weeks before the launch of the highly anticipated GT7 title. As many of you are well aware, both of our current series are still active with 4 events to go in the Michelin series, and half of the Porsche Season (6 events counting this Friday's race event at Barcelona) left to go. This is where decisions have to be made for our next move and /or transition to the new title.
I have contemplated us staying on the GTSport title to the finish our current seasons, while in the meantime preparing and testing for new seasons to start on GT7. My concern, is that everyone (including myself) is likely to shelve GTSport in favor of spending time on GT7. I am open to transitioning from Sport to GT7 in the current season, especially now that it was announced that liveries have been transferred between titles. However, time will be needed to explore the different tuning options, and how BoP will be governed. Then, testing and time trialing, and possibly even an exhibition event will be necessary to verify that our achieved parity to this point has remained intact. Assuming all of this is checked out and confirmed to fit our current parameters, we could make the transition, most likely in April. This would allow the needed time to adjust/update any liveries as needed, and amend the thread details to reflect the GT7 parameters we come to.

Now, if they don't align, we need to decide among the following 3 options:
Option 1:
Finish out the current seasons of both series on the GTSport title, while preparing/testing/setting up new season threads/rules/parameters with an intention to start our new seasons on GT7 some time in July 2022.

Option 2:
We continue our current season from April to June using newly established parameters within GT7. This will include new livery, tuning, and BoP/PP regulations. Possible time trialing will be necessary
to re-align the parity across the field to be close to where we are at now.

Option 3:
We run through Events #9 of both series, and then terminate the current seasons at 3/4 completion. The schedule would look like this:
Feb 25th: Porsche Event #7
March 11th: MPCC Event #9
March 25th: Porsche Event #8
April 8th: Porsche Event #9 (in place of the MPCC event #10).
This would have both series at 3/4 complete with the season Points and Standings based on results up to 3/4 completeion. During this time, new threads/parameters/series to be established. The plan would then to start new seasons on GT7 mid April/early May.

I'd like to get everyones opinions and input on which way is preferred, and would ask that all drivers tagged on this post to reply with a 1,2, or 3 based on their option preference.
If the consensus is to remain on GTSport to finish the current seasons, we will do so.
The only 2 stipulations I will have is that we must get at least 12 drivers on the grid for race nights. Any less, and the night will be forfeited across the board. The other is that if we forfeit 2 consecutive events (within same series), the season will be closed and the points reflected at that time will be the final standings for the series.

Thanks for everyone's time and attention, and see you all this Friday at Barcelona.
@llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
@Phlano099 /@Phlano_099 (Platinum)
@Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
@MrDonovan /MrDonovan (Gold)
@Yugofan /Yugofan (Platinum)
@Harry Rowley /Harry_Rowley_10 (Gold)
@Noob01_lmdead /rauljimenez76 (Platinum)
@IceWarden /Ice_Warden (Gold)
@socalnatv /Sand_68 (Platinum)
@fruitloop31 / fruitloop31 (Platinum)
@JDMKING13 / jdmking13 (Gold)
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
@Fudman420 /Fudman420 (Gold)
@Trickybrewer/ Trickybrewer (Platinum)
@Kgffy / kgffty (Platinum)
@MikeGrove / (Platinum)
@aedenmaddok /aedonmaddok (Gold)
@Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
@Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)
@Xradkins/ Xrad-11 (Platinum)
@Deal24 /fullerbunch (Gold)
@SydViscus / Sydviscus (Gold)
@Rotary_Pilot /Rotary_pilot13 (Gold)
@GTP_Guido /TPC_Guido (Gold)
@Bologna_Duc / Bologna_Duc (Platinum)
@GTR4MROD /GTR4MROD (Gold)
@Bambi / GTP_Bambi (Platinum)
@Clean Racer /GentlemanRacing (Gold)
@Stryker13 /DrSpyderPig (Platinum)
@LSGtheSkyChef / distant_crowd
@stelephant / stelephant
@scarecrow937

Vote 2
Really torn between options 2 & 3. Seems Porsche series would much more easily adapted than our Group 4 series (can’t bring myself to write the M brand word). I think GTS will be dead immediately with very few exceptions@Xradkins
Consider also the ability for 20 position grids (if it actually works).

Last edited:
Series Announcement

We are now inside of 2 weeks before the launch of the highly anticipated GT7 title. As many of you are well aware, both of our current series are still active with 4 events to go in the Michelin series, and half of the Porsche Season (6 events counting this Friday's race event at Barcelona) left to go. This is where decisions have to be made for our next move and /or transition to the new title.
I have contemplated us staying on the GTSport title to the finish our current seasons, while in the meantime preparing and testing for new seasons to start on GT7. My concern, is that everyone (including myself) is likely to shelve GTSport in favor of spending time on GT7. I am open to transitioning from Sport to GT7 in the current season, especially now that it was announced that liveries have been transferred between titles. However, time will be needed to explore the different tuning options, and how BoP will be governed. Then, testing and time trialing, and possibly even an exhibition event will be necessary to verify that our achieved parity to this point has remained intact. Assuming all of this is checked out and confirmed to fit our current parameters, we could make the transition, most likely in April. This would allow the needed time to adjust/update any liveries as needed, and amend the thread details to reflect the GT7 parameters we come to.

Now, if they don't align, we need to decide among the following 3 options:
Option 1:
Finish out the current seasons of both series on the GTSport title, while preparing/testing/setting up new season threads/rules/parameters with an intention to start our new seasons on GT7 some time in July 2022.

Option 2:
We continue our current season from April to June using newly established parameters within GT7. This will include new livery, tuning, and BoP/PP regulations. Possible time trialing will be necessary
to re-align the parity across the field to be close to where we are at now.

Option 3:
We run through Events #9 of both series, and then terminate the current seasons at 3/4 completion. The schedule would look like this:
Feb 25th: Porsche Event #7
March 11th: MPCC Event #9
March 25th: Porsche Event #8
April 8th: Porsche Event #9 (in place of the MPCC event #10).
This would have both series at 3/4 complete with the season Points and Standings based on results up to 3/4 completeion. During this time, new threads/parameters/series to be established. The plan would then to start new seasons on GT7 mid April/early May.

I'd like to get everyones opinions and input on which way is preferred, and would ask that all drivers tagged on this post to reply with a 1,2, or 3 based on their option preference.
If the consensus is to remain on GTSport to finish the current seasons, we will do so.
The only 2 stipulations I will have is that we must get at least 12 drivers on the grid for race nights. Any less, and the night will be forfeited across the board. The other is that if we forfeit 2 consecutive events (within same series), the season will be closed and the points reflected at that time will be the final standings for the series.

Thanks for everyone's time and attention, and see you all this Friday at Barcelona.
@llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
@Phlano099 /@Phlano_099 (Platinum)
@Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
@MrDonovan /MrDonovan (Gold)
@Yugofan /Yugofan (Platinum)
@Harry Rowley /Harry_Rowley_10 (Gold)
@Noob01_lmdead /rauljimenez76 (Platinum)
@IceWarden /Ice_Warden (Gold)
@socalnatv /Sand_68 (Platinum)
@fruitloop31 / fruitloop31 (Platinum)
@JDMKING13 / jdmking13 (Gold)
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
@Fudman420 /Fudman420 (Gold)
@Trickybrewer/ Trickybrewer (Platinum)
@Kgffy / kgffty (Platinum)
@MikeGrove / (Platinum)
@aedenmaddok /aedonmaddok (Gold)
@Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
@Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)
@Xradkins/ Xrad-11 (Platinum)
@Deal24 /fullerbunch (Gold)
@SydViscus / Sydviscus (Gold)
@Rotary_Pilot /Rotary_pilot13 (Gold)
@GTP_Guido /TPC_Guido (Gold)
@Bologna_Duc / Bologna_Duc (Platinum)
@GTR4MROD /GTR4MROD (Gold)
@Bambi / GTP_Bambi (Platinum)
@Clean Racer /GentlemanRacing (Gold)
@Stryker13 /DrSpyderPig (Platinum)
@LSGtheSkyChef / distant_crowd
@stelephant / stelephant
@scarecrow937
1) Option 1 primary.

Primary Option 1

Default):
Option 2 if all current tracks are available to the group members, which allow for a fair and balanced completion of the season, regardless of livery needs. This also encompasses the work needed by NOVA. I’m trying to be fair to NOVA, not selfish for myself…

It only takes the swap of a disc to continue what we currently need to game….!

Last edited:
Option 1 or option 3. Not sure whether I’ll be getting gt7 since I’m gonna be busier end of this year, but I haven’t decided yet. Won’t be able to race as much most likely.
Ah, come on 😉....you might well get it so it's there to run when you can. And, in the event we do transition to GT7 for the final few events of these seasons, I don't want lose you from the grid. Hope you'll pull the trigger.

My choice order is

Option 1 - This makes the most sense, finish what we started
Option 3 - Finish what we started, but Le Mans better be snuck in there somewhere! 😈
Option 2 - I think physics might be a little different, and with tuning and all will need thorough testing.

I'll place my formal preferences:
1st, Option 1- I would rather finish what we started
2nd, Option 2
3rd, Option 3

3…it would suck to lose Le Mans though.

1…because I feel that once GT7 is launched, Sport will be history in my opinion.

2…sounds like a load of hassle to me.

Whatever decision is reached, I’m in for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
Vote 2
Really torn between options 2 & 3. Seems Porsche series would much more easily adapted than our Group 4 series (can’t bring myself to write the M brand word). I think GTS will be dead immediately with very few exceptions@Xradkins
Consider also the ability for 20 position grids (if it actually works).
I only need 40 million for the last 2 Ferrari's. Plus a $60 PSN redemption coupon.

Option 1

🙏

Last edited:
I'm pretty much with @Kgffy

Once GT7 hits I will unlikely be firing up GTS ever again. So whenever this series or the GT4 series decides to switch to GT7 then I will probably be onboard with one of them.
This is why I want to get a consensus from everyone. I'd prefer to continue the current seasons, but I have a gut feeling that the numbers and attendance will fall off sharply, and I'd rather transfer the current seasons over (even if its more work involved), or even kill them altogether to start fresh. But still wanting to see where everyone is on the matter.

Back