*COMPLETED* SNAIL-Porsche GT3 SuperCup Challenge: Congrats to our Season 3 Champ, fruitloop31!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,140 comments
  • 144,712 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barring unforeseen circumstances I should be available to race on Friday night.
 
Barring unforeseen circumstances I should be available to race on Friday night.
Gotcha down sir. Any interest in a primary full time slot?
 
Any interest in a primary full time slot?
I do not believe a full-time commitment is right for me at the moment. Thank you for asking though.
 
I’ve tested every tune that I’ve ever copied since season one. After hundreds of laps, my best is 2:05.1

2AA4EBDE-E8BB-474A-B2C3-4A266547D541.jpeg
 
Last edited:
@llNovall

I need to cancel my entry in this Friday’s event.

Something has come up so I’m out for this one.

Good luck
 
@llNovall

I need to cancel my entry in this Friday’s event.

Something has come up so I’m out for this one.

Good luck
Thanks for the early notice. Hope to catch you at our next one. :cheers:
@Rob Brown
Is your confirmation from last week still valid for this Friday? If so, @Bambi will be our 1st Reserve for Ice_Warden of Ngt Motorsport, and you would be our 2nd to cover @socalnatv of JDX Racing. Let me know. I'll have livery links sent to you fellas some time tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
I should remain unconfirmed. If I am free at last minute, I can perhaps fill a spot. I copied all liveries that you have shared, so I should be ready.
 
I would like to sign up!
Very happy to have you join us. I will be sending you a pm this evening or sometime tomorrow morning with details. With this post, you are filling our final primary entry for this series and are guaranteed your entry beginning with tomorrow night's event if your available. Keep an eye open for the pm to come.
 
@llNovall, I apologize for the late notice but I feel that it will be best if I withdraw my participation for tomorrow’s event. I have had a lot going on lately and I’ll likely need to commit my time tomorrow evening elsewhere. I hope you understand.

Regards,
Bambi
 
Blue screen of death…
 
Thanks for spinning a few laps Don. Your mighty fast… we’re not worthy of your immenseness!
Let’s not go too far mate :p

lots of fun, thanks for the track time :cheers:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back