Completed

  • Thread starter Thread starter HoltNFrew
  • 15 comments
  • 828 views
Messages
483
I can trade now... anyone?
thanks
 
Last edited:
What do you have that I would want to trade my '01 ticket for?
 
There in lies the $1mil question & I am able to trade now.

Do you have any birthday tickets to trade or have a car in your garage that I don't have in mine?
 
There in lies the $1mil question & I am able to trade now.

Do you have any birthday tickets to trade or have a car in your garage that I don't have in mine?

well yes I have a lot of tix, 2009? 2010? lvl 21? lvl 24? else?
 
do you have a red/white veyron?
 
do you have a red/white veyron?

no, and that's probably the only car with my X1 prototype that I will never trade if I get one... IMO it is the rarest car in the game, now I even doubt it exists in it! I Can't even get it out from a Veyron tix so...
 
no, and that'S probably the only car with a X1 prototype that I will never trade if I get one... IMO it is the rarest car in the game, now I even doubt it exists in it!

Alright, fair enough. :)
 
I have a 2001.... Do you have any level tickets?
 
i was looking for a level 17 or 12.. but do you have a zero mile NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00??
 
Back