Completed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evolvedsoul
  • 10 comments
  • 577 views
Messages
1,140
Canada
Toronto
Messages
Evolved08
I've got an Academy R35, GT-R Concept LM Racecar, Gran Turismo R34 Pace car, F10, VettelX1, R-Tune R34, S-Tune R32, 787B, Zonda R.. etc..
 
Would like to trade now!!~
 
Would trade cars of higher value!!
 
Also, if you have horn no.44 send that my way as well if you can~ :D
 
Nobody has an impreza wrc for trade now? D:
 
Isn't it a premium car? Just go buy one.
 
i got one, ill trade for your GT-R Concept LM Racecar
 
I'll do it for the Mazda 787b.

PSN ID: dhakaia
 
It is premium.. but i've got so much cars to upgrade and im also waiting on some used cars to pop up..
I just want to trade a car that im interested in driving for a car that ive bought in the past and dont really want to drive.. :p
 
Sorry Dhakaia, but vakazruk got here first.. next time!~
 
Back