fastfox400 Messages 4,280 Say What Again, I dare you! Messages Fastfox400 Dec 29, 2011 #1 There is 1 paint chip I'm looking for the color is Salvia. Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
danjee Messages 730 California Messages Clivus11 Dec 29, 2011 #2 I think I have this. Distinctly remember seeing it and thinking it said "saliva." What's your envisioned return? EDIT: Maybe not. I can just give it to you instead. 👍 'Tis but a measly paint chip after all.
I think I have this. Distinctly remember seeing it and thinking it said "saliva." What's your envisioned return? EDIT: Maybe not. I can just give it to you instead. 👍 'Tis but a measly paint chip after all.
fastfox400 Messages 4,280 Say What Again, I dare you! Messages Fastfox400 Dec 29, 2011 #3 Sweet. I accidently used the one given too me and didnt save a back up.. Any particular color your looking for I may have it.
Sweet. I accidently used the one given too me and didnt save a back up.. Any particular color your looking for I may have it.
danjee Messages 730 California Messages Clivus11 Dec 29, 2011 #4 fastfox400 Sweet. I accidently used the one given too me and didnt save a back up.. Any particular color your looking for I may have it. Click to expand... I just sent out an FR. If you're able to accept now I can send it over immediately, free of charge.
fastfox400 Sweet. I accidently used the one given too me and didnt save a back up.. Any particular color your looking for I may have it. Click to expand... I just sent out an FR. If you're able to accept now I can send it over immediately, free of charge.
fastfox400 Messages 4,280 Say What Again, I dare you! Messages Fastfox400 Dec 29, 2011 #5 Awesome. There are some awesome guys around these parts. Thank you very much.
danjee Messages 730 California Messages Clivus11 Dec 29, 2011 #6 fastfox400 Awesome. There are some awesome guys around these parts. Thank you very much. Click to expand... Sent! Enjoy.
fastfox400 Awesome. There are some awesome guys around these parts. Thank you very much. Click to expand... Sent! Enjoy.