Completing B-Spec quicker?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT FAN SAM
  • 5 comments
  • 619 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
559
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Messages
MrSamH95
Messages
SamHowarth1
I am bored already of GT5 B-Spec and I'm on level 5. Are there any tips from you awesome guys at GTPlanet on how to complete B-Spec quicker. If possible I would like to get up to Lvl. 35 (vettel challenge)
 
1. Vettle Challenge is level 30.

2. There is an entire forum section dedicated to B-Spec here.

3. Search for the answers before making a new thread.

:)
 
I am bored already of GT5 B-Spec and I'm on level 5. Are there any tips from you awesome guys at GTPlanet on how to complete B-Spec quicker. If possible I would like to get up to Lvl. 35 (vettel challenge)

borrow someones x2010 vettel and fly through the races
 
Bored on Level5? Are you sure you're a "GT FAN"?? :dunce:
 
Win race, unlock more events, win those, repeat 1,000,000,000,000,000,000.141592769 times
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back